BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Shaniqua I.
These are some of my fav ardell lashes! They are very full! I use them very often for my makeup looks. They cost about $6 at Ulta. I highly recommend these lashes ! The double up allows them to stand ! They are also reusable!
Maria G.
Del Valle, TX
The double up wispies are my all time favorite. I purchased them at ulta, HEB, & form Sally's. These are my favorite lashes you will catch me wearing them at least 4 days out of the week. I 100% recommend these! They are fabulous!
Briana P.
Victorville, CA
My favorite lashes ever. I love this brand because it is affordable and it looks high end. I have used these multiple times and will confine you to use them forever. I would definitely buy these again they make my eyes pop
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
I love ardell lashes. They are so easy to apply and so cheap. The price point is one of my favorite things about these eyelashes. The one downfall is the band is clear so you need to line your kid with a dark eyeshadow or a liner
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love these lashes!! They are so affordable and are so comfortable on the eye. It feels like you aren't wearing lashes. They are dramatic but look perfect on every eye shape. Definitely a necessity for every beauty junkie.
Alex T.
These are the best lashes for a more natural look. I love cutting the ends of them off and putting them on the end of my eye to give it an extra flare. I love the band and they're easy to apply. I would recommend to anyone if you want some good drug store lashes.
Sendy G.
Fresno, CA
The Double Lashes by Ardell are ny all time favorite go to lashes!! If you're looking for something dramatic for a night out, this is it. It reminds me on those expensive mink lashes that they sell online BUT not as pricey.
Stefany G.
Favorite Ardell lashes hands down! They tie my look together and can be used for an everyday kind of look. Good for brown eyes, and good packaging. One of my favorite from Ardell and would definitely recommend to others!
Brooke M.
Chillicothe, OH
I don't usually like Ardell lashes just because of quality compared to some higher end lashes, but these are amazing! They are nice and fluffy and they just look really nice on the eye. One of my favorite drugstore lashes.
MacKenzie Z.
Mechanicsburg, PA
These lashes are amazing. I used them on a client for Prom and she has never worn false lashes. She said they were completely comfortable and weren't bothersome. They are so full and natural looking, i will definitley be using them again!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!