BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Morgan F.
These lashes are awesome! I love falsies but hate spending $10-20 on one pair that I'll more than likely lose after I take them off. So I opt for lower end lashes like these. They're super comfy & dramatic & only approx $5/a pair depending where you go. I love them!!
Tetiana H.
Temple, GA
Nice eyelash I've been using them forever ! Nice packaging! Gets kind of tricky to put on in the beginning but you get used to it ! Definitely give your eyes wow factor!! Would recommend for special occasions!!!
Tatiana E.
Decatur, GA
These were some of my favorite lashes. I would buy new ones before every event because it would be so hard to get my old ones clean. Which became kind of costly. I do really love these lashes I just wish they were easier to reuse without looking old.
Kristal O.
Very comfortable and even though they are doubled up, they are very thin. they were only $3 at Ulta and are very full. They are super easy to apply. They do not need any improvement, I find them perfect. I would definitely buy them again!
Yoselin I.
Fort worth, TX
Love these eyelashes ! I literally bought 5 backups ! They look so good with any eye look ! I hate lashes but these are so comfortable 💕 Recommend if your looking for a good, affordable, and glam pair of lashes !
Sami B.
Memphis, TN
These lashes has served me plenty of justice once I bought them from work[Windsor] it was a good value since I had a employee discount. Compared to other lashes like from Kiss, I’ll have to choose these than kiss. It just looks more glam to me.
Viviana R.
Ceres
Personally I love long eyelashes that are full and are easy to apply! The double up lashes at full and are long! I love them on and when I put mascara on them they look even longer ! I recommend this product to those who love cheap long lashes !
Julia W.
hanford
The best eyelashes ever!!!! I buy these all the time at ulta and they're my absolute favorite! Super easy to apply however some people think the two layers are heavy on the eyes I buy this product every two weeks and they look so beautiful on!!
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
Ardell is always well priced and easy to find. Im more of a dramatic eye fan so Im going to need something thick and noticeable. The Double up line from them is fabulous because they arent to heavy and yet still give me the drama Im looking for.
Savannah R.
El Centro, CA
My favorite night out lashes! I rate these eyelashes 5 stars! They're the best and super affordable, you cam find them at Ulta or Sallys Beauty.They're super easy to maintain and look fabulous. I would gladly recommend these lashes to all Divas!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!