BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Sierra S.
Anything Ardell is fantastic! I always get these lashes because of how nice they feel on the eyes, how light weight they are, and how easy they are to work with. I wear false lashes every single day. I've tried many brands. Nothing is as good for this price!
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
Can we talk about the best drugstore lashes out there ! If you can get your hands on high end lashes then this is another great option, they are long and very makeup your eyeshadow look complete I always have a pair in my collection and if I lose one then I for sure repurchase!
Daisha R.
Mobile
These are my favorite pair of lashes. They're easy to apply and the thin band makes them almost undetectable when they're on top of eyeliner. They're easy to clean and I haven't had any fall out yet even though I'm pretty rough on them. I'll buy amother pair definitely.
rylie s.
Pittsburgh, PA
10/10. Ardell is my go to lash brand. They have a wide variety and they sell them almost anywhere. I got mine at target. It compares to others because these are very inexpensive and they are easy to apply with a flexible band. I would defiantly recommend to a friend.
Samiah S.
Westlake, OH
Beautiful lashes that give you a full, voluminous effect. However, I personally found the lashes to be a bit too overwhelming for me--unfortunately with most lashes, you can't try before you buy so you're going in blind. All in all, Ardell is a great fake eyelash brand with amazing quality for the price and they are definitely worth a shot!
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
These lashes are beautiful! They apply on so easily for me. They have the perfect amount of length and volume to me, personally. They are dramatic without being too dramatic. These make any look for me look great.
Brianna M.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite everyday lashes to wear! I use them every day for work and casual day. I have light brown eyes and they look amazing on them. The packaging could be nicer but the price and quality of lashes are great!
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
Ardell Double up wispies are tasteful dramatic stacked lash and add glamour and classy to your look. They are great for an experienced or beginner because they are so easy to apply and keep on. I would recommend these to any beautiful person that wants to enhance their look a little.
Cassandra H.
Maysville , KY
I love love love these lashes! They are seriously so gorgeous! They're just as nice as expensive ones for 5-7$ you can't find a better deal! They stay on like a dream and super easy to clean and take care of.
Melissa M.
Austin , TX
My favorite lashes to use!! Super easy to apply . And do not bother your eyes at all. They look really really pretty on! You can use them like 3 times. As long as you keep them clean . Definitely will continue buying .
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!