BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
I am OBSESSED with these lashes. I found them at Sallys and I stick up in them I love them for a day to day look or when I do fun face paint makeup. I always get so many compliments when I wear them. My husband will randomly touch my lashes when I have them on lol. He said he really likes them.
Abby R.
Eaton, OH
If you love the look dramatic but yet subtle lashes these would be good for you! I get mine for $6 and that is such a good price for very high quality lashes! These lashes I can use about 10 times and they still look perfect! Highly recommend!
Sarah F.
Mesa, AZ
These have become my daily wear lashes. They are super full, long, and natural looking. My biggest gripe with competitors lashes is that from an aerial view, they look super shiny and unnatural. These lashes are far from unnatural looking. I love these because most people that ask me about them, usually think they're naturally mine.
Christina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Absolutely stunning!!! I've worn these at Makeup Conventions & always get so many compliments. The lashes are thick & full, but the band is still comfortable & flexible (unlike other brands that tend to make the band more sturdier to hold up the lash, actually making them uncomfortable for the wearer)
Haley L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Recently, I haven't been wearing much makeup. So whenever I decide to at least wear one thing, it's mascara and lashes. I must say, out of all the lashes I have ever bought, these are the prettiest and the best! They are so long and thick, I love it! They aren't the most natural looking lashes, but who cares?! I recommend these to everyone!
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
Double stack whispers are my fave! I even wore these on my wedding day! There is no beating the price. I usually stock up on these when there's sales and mailer coupons from Ulta. When I want a more natural look I use the demi whispies.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
After so many searches I finally found my perfect pair. I found these at Ulta under bogo 50% off and the 3.50 coupon! You apply the at a angle because these can be somewhat difficult if you don't know what you're doing. I received so many compliments and they truly made my eyes pop!
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I'm not one to pick up the Ardell brand of lashes however during my vacation I had a lash emergency and these worked out well. I prefer slightly thick lashes (not the band though) so these were a little heavy for me however they were dramatic enough to get me through each look everyday. No need to change and that's perfect for me.
Kendra P.
Boise, ID
I love these lashes. Wispies are my favorite, because I have smaller hooded eyes. So I LOVE these, the band isn't super thick but they are thicker, fuller, and more dramatic. These are an absolute must if you want glam natural looking lashes.  Ardell Double Up WispiesArdell Double Up Wispies
Hayley R.
Estero, FL
I wer eyelashes almost everyday and these are by far my favorite for a very glam but "natural" look. Wispies are always my favorite style and the doubleup ones make my eyes look so sexy and bring out the almond shape. Ardell lashes have such an amazing pricetag and I find them everywhere. Like target Ulta and any drugstore. I purchase almost all my lashes from this brand.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!