BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Ashley J.
Redwood City, CA
These are definitely some of my favorite lashes, ever. I always stack my lashes and this has done all the work for me. I have purchased these many times and am never disappointed. No matter what the occasion I find these always look so pretty and complete any look. They blend beautifully with my own lashes and still feel super light even though they are doubled up. I get so many uses out of these, for the price it is SUCH a steal!
Gretchen
These lashes are great quality. I only use false lashes on occasion, but when I use them they are comfortable and look good. As others have said, they aren't super natural looking but if you're going all out makeup wise, they'll look great. My only tiny problem is that I had to trim the length a little so they would fit my eye, but I think that goes for any fake eyelashes that you buy. Overall, great quality and not even expensive!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I love the regular wispy lashes, but the double up ones are life. I purchased my lashes from my local Walmart. I have brown eyes & no matter what color you have they are gorgeous. Very nice packaging! Even though they are doubled up the band is still very thin which I love! Is definitely recommend these for your flirty date night or night out on the town look!0
Kaitlyn M.
Normally I don't like any lashes that come in a Wispy style. They usually look very sparse and just not very flattering on my eyes BUT these Ardell double up wispys are BEAUTIFUL. They are very full and voluminous and just everything I look for in a lash. They apply easy and have a very nice lash band. The only problem i have is that they do fall apart after one or two uses
Margarita S.
Tucson, AZ
All I have to say about these lashes is that they are my go to lashes. Love them more than any other style, they're long and full and easy to apply. For some reason I always have a hard time finding these and they're always sold out so stock up when you can
Charmaine C.
San Diego, CA
I just got put on these babies 2 months ago and I fell inlove! It is so glam but surprisingly not heavy at all. The only reason I gave it a 3 star is because it didn’t last very long. Most falsies I can clean up and bring back to life but this one fell apart after one “cleaning”.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've been a huge fan of Ardell lashes for years now! I particularly love the demi whispies & all of the double up lashes (they have a nice thin lashband) I usually purchase mine at Ulta for around $5 a pair which is a steal! I also reuse them about 3-4 times (sanitize them & gently remove the glue) They make any makeup look really stand out and pop! Highly recommend!
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
All Ardell lashes are great! Although I'm not great at putting them on, when I get my lashes done at the Benefit Brow Bar at Ulta, I always choose these lashes! They are very natural for my eye shape and last a long time when applied the right way! I would highly recommend these lashes!
Desirae M.
San Jose, CA
These are my go to lashes, the price is obviously way more affordable than higher end brands and they honestly look just as amazing. I love wispies in general and when they made the double up version I was so excited, gives you that extra glam look without looking fake!
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
I am OBSESSED with these lashes. I found them at Sallys and I stick up in them I love them for a day to day look or when I do fun face paint makeup. I always get so many compliments when I wear them. My husband will randomly touch my lashes when I have them on lol. He said he really likes them.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!