BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Breanna M.
Compton, CA
Oouuu so recently I started getting into falsies.Yup I know I'm late ...Anyway point being this was my first ever lashes I bought...I always heard about your first times are hard because you don't know the tips and tricks.But honestly, they were so easy to apply ..They were beautifully applied and very quicky❤I'm amazed...these are now my go to lashes...yasss get you some of these❗
Liz G.
Garden Grove
These lashes are amazing! I always had trouble finding the perfect pair but these work amazing. Application is very easy, the bands on these lashes are very good to work with and are not stiff at all! I would totally recommend buying, whether you have big or small eyes these lashes will do the job!
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
I absolutely love Ardell Lashes! I’ve been using Ardell lashes for awhile now and they never disappoint me! They are long lasting and you can get multiple wears! I like them better than other brands because these lashes look realistic, they are beautiful, lightweight and super easy to apply. And best of all they are super affordable! I highly recommend to beginners and even gurus!
Jordyn L.
I gave it three stars because they're falsies and I love falsies, but these just are too much. Yes you can get them for a good price, they just definitely look too fake. I prefer mine to look more natural to help fill in my lashes a little.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
I love ardell lashes so much!!! I have been wearing them since I got into makeup, I used to pick them up from the drugstore and wear them all the time. I thought they were the best and I still do. They are the most classy, and elegant lashes out there. I always keep ardell lashes even if I try high end brand because I know if I dont like those, I will have something that I truly love. The hair is so natural and I like how I can find them only few miles from my home.
Nikki T.
Westminster, CA
The Ardell Double Up Wispies are my all-time favorite lashes to use! They're gorgeous and have a very natural look. I have brown eyes and I think they can look good on everyone. These lashes have a very thin band so it isn't uncomfortable on the eyes. I love these and I have bought hundreds of these pairs, I'm super obsessed!
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
The best lashes in the drugstore game!! I recently just found these but ever since I wore them, I haven't wore any other style. They are double wispie so your lashes are long and full, it also blend with your real lashes without mascara. I would recommend these to everyone, because they work great for and everyday look but also if you want to go out at night.
Crystal P.
I am a fan of dramatic, long, and luscious lashes so I fell in love with this style! Probably more suitable for formal events because of how glamorous these lashes are. They are definitely not natural in the sense that everyone and their momma will know it's fake, but only because of how dark and thick they are. Quality-wise they are everything you can expect from Ardell, which is the best lashes at an affordable price.
Charity A.
Great lashes!! So full and flirty!! They’re a tad bit heavy but that only gives me bedroom eyes and I’m not complaining about that! Lol definitely my favorite go to glam lash from ardell! I love the curl and the ends of the lashes look so real!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
These are by far my top favorite drugstore false eyelashes! They are super dramatic. I put these on all of my clients that go to prom unless they are wanting more of a natural look then I use natural or wispies. I use the DUO eyelash glue to put them on as well. I don't have no complaints about this brand, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to start wearing false eyelashes to start with this brand out.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!