BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
The effect it gives to the look is divine! The length of the eyelashes in the inner corner is smaller in relation to the outer corner. This detail creates a very natural effect. I like it too because it gives volume to the natural eyelashes.
I will also draw your attention to the "accents" or eyelash type eyelashes. These models of false eyelashes are smaller than normal and are made for the outer corner. It leaves us with a more sensual look, more stretched, half-cat, you know ?! The advantage of this type of eyelash is that it goes well in any eye shape. And for those who are beginning to wear lashes is a wonder because it is very easy to apply.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are hands down my for to everyday lash! The band isn’t too thick yet you get full, fluttery lashes! I wear mine at least 10x before switching to a new Pie! Maybe more!
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
Ardell is one of my FAVORITES for falsies and these are my go to lashes for everyday wear!

Pros:
-durability (with proper care, I can wear these up to 4/5 times)
-price (I get them usually at Walgreens for $5)
- the lash band is super comfy and light weight. I never have that feeling that something is sitting on my eyelids
- they're full but I considered it a natural look, when I wear them without makeup the look is comparable to when I get lash extensions
- I can wear them without any other makeup and you can't tell they're fake

Cons
-be Very careful when cleaning them, sometimes the hairs slide off the band.

I honestly believe that the pros outweigh any cons with these lashes. Ardell kills it ❤
Ayka A.
Branson, MO
I started with regular Ardell demi wispies which areeeee ahmazing!! When I was given a gift card to ulta I decided to pick up couple different ones to spice up make up looks. These are my absolute favorite now for a glam night out looks. Opens up eyes like no other. People can't stop complementing them. You need this in your life. They are only 5.49$! I actually bought them when ulta had BOGO 50% off :)

Highly recommend!
Ashley N.
Westminster, CA
These eyelashes are amazing!! If you have ever tried the natural demi wispies then you must try these double up wispies. The double up wispies are gorgeous and is perfect for an everyday look. It even looks glamorous enough for date night or a girls night out. The band is extremely comfortable. I would have to say that Ardell has the most comfortable lash band in my experience. I get about 10+ uses out of one eyelash pair. These double up lashes go for around $5-6 a pop.
marisa l.
Atlanta, GA
I love wispy lashes and these ardell ones are my fav. They're not too soft and not too stiff, so they're easy to handle and put on. Because they aren't too stiff, they don't feel hard on the eyes or irritate the eyes. I'll wear one pair for a natural glam look, but I'll double up and use two lashes on each eye when I want a thick and dramatic look. I like these lashes for all types of looks and styles as they are bold, but they aren't too much for your every day style.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I go big or go home & these my friends are BIG! So if that's your style these are a must. I have tried minks & even stacked pairs to get my desired effect. These leave me with no extra work and putting them on is no hassle! Everytime I go out to dinner the waitresses always ask what style I am wearing. That is because their so eye catching. Best part is the comfort level. Anyhow, save your cash on the pricier minks & pick up double up Ardells at any drugstore. You won't regret it!! Ardell Double Up Wispies
NellyMarie Z.
Garland, TX
ADRELLLL IS MY FAVORITE BRAND OF LASHES. I use allll types but my favorite from double up are #251! There's amazing with my make up. Super light weight. Bendable. I buy these each week. I have bigger eyes so I love the dramatic look. As you can see a face full of high light or even with bold eye make up these compliment my eyes so well. A DEF MUST BUY. . And I buy these at ultra or even Walgreens
bri D.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
The best natural looking lashes I’ve ever encountered! I use these on a daily and they last me for a long time!! They are beautiful long and always looking natural when I put these babies on!
Breanna M.
Compton, CA
Oouuu so recently I started getting into falsies.Yup I know I'm late ...Anyway point being this was my first ever lashes I bought...I always heard about your first times are hard because you don't know the tips and tricks.But honestly, they were so easy to apply ..They were beautifully applied and very quicky❤I'm amazed...these are now my go to lashes...yasss get you some of these❗
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!