BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Blair J.
Brenham , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are good lashes. I like thicker lashes and these do the job. I like the Ardell regular wispiness but these just add a little more. They are great lashes at a good price. These have a thin thin band.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this brand they’re my favorite Cruelty-Free lashes! They’re easy to wear and the selection is huge! These lashes are available almost everywhere and the price is usually the best at Walmart.
Brooke L.
Raeford
Double up all day!!! These give a full glammed out look and they’re so lightweight !!!! I always wash min and re -use them ! You can get these at any beauty store really
celica g.
Bought 2 pairs and i love them. Only thing that I didnt like was that I have a hard time for them to go down on the inner corner eye area when I put them on. Otherwise I love them
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
These lashes have a very thick band. I used to have such a hard time putting on lashes and I honestly feel like the thicker band makes it easier for me to put on. I work for a princess company and these lashes are perfect for my events!
Katelyn M.
Leominster
Such pretty natural lashes. These are my go-to’s! They compliment any eyelook and can made worn on very glam days or even natural days when I wear nothing but lashes. Super affordable too!
Desiree A.
This product is great. The Double Up looks so much better than the regular Ardell Fashion Lashes - Wispies Glamour Lashes. They have a lot more volume and in my opinion look more natural. Unlike the original wispies, the double up pair can be used 3-4 times depending on how well you care for them (don’t pack them with mascara, remove them gently, remove excess dried glue gently, etc).

This product would receive a 5, but the Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies or Ardell Mega Volume #251 Black Lashes (3 Pack) last even long and look even better. These pairs can be used 5-6 times and maintain their shape and quality as long as you care for them right. They run for the same price as the Ardell Double Up Wispies $6-8 (compared to the $3-4 for regular eyelashes - not double/mega/studio/faux mink/etc). For the pricier Ardell lashes I recommend the studio or mega. But double up would have to be my next choice.
Krystal H.
McFarland
Great lashes, there dramatic but not to dramatic but I love my lashes dramatic, they look so good with any look dramatic or simple look! They have enough volume and are great wispy lashes!
Savannah J.
Redlands , CA
I absolutely love these lashes. The double up wispies are beyond gorgeous. They add an incredible touch to even the more simple looks. My favorite lashes to use.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are hands down my for to everyday lash! The band isn’t too thick yet you get full, fluttery lashes! I wear mine at least 10x before switching to a new Pie! Maybe more!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!