BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I've been using another brand for quite a while, I wish I'd have tried these first, they are amazing, light, lengthy and natural looking all rolled up in an eyelash!
Lianne G.
Who has the time to stack falsies? With this, you don't need to. Full and wispy without looking artificial, I find myself wearing this or some variation of this every day.
💄ruby💋 P.
Paramount, CA
Ardell Double Up Wispies I love this brand of eyelashes because they are cheap and last a long time if they are given good care they an be reused up to 35 times
Wafa~ K.
Dubai, UAE
Favorite brand and style of lashes, really open up my eyes and give a doll like illusion which I love! Easy to apply, sturdy band, easy to remove, clean and store.
Maria W.
Nice lashes but it's hard to apply them sometimes because if you have long nails the glue gets stuck to them and then stuck your lashes and you can't wear them because they're ruined but it still looks nice on
Faith D.
London
Love this brand. Lashes are cheap, reusable and last ages. I love the way these lashes make me feel. Super girly. Definitely try them if you haven't already.
FRANCESCA I.
Roma
Sono le mie preferite adoro l'effetto finale e facili da applicare ❤️ le applico con la colla sempre della ardell che è ottima le raccomando a chiunque😍
Penny G.
Atherton, Greater Manchester
Full, natural look. Love Ardell lashes ..you can use them over and over again, even when you've added abit of mascara to blend them with your own lashes!
Alice B.
Norwich
My favourite drugstore lashes! not too expensive, easy to apply and look nice. I would still rather spend my money on other lashes. Packaging is boring.
Xazvia H.
Southfield , MI
These are my favorite everyday lashes. They are an amazing low price. I reuse them at least 3 -4 times. If you want lashes for a good price these are it.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!