BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Kristina B.
St. Albert
A nice product. I have used lashes that are more realistic in texture but it is a great price for lashes if on a budget. Can be used maybe 2 times a pair which isn’t bad. I’ve had better quality but the price is right on these lashes. I would buy again if my regular brand was not available
Shivali D.
ludhiana
Easiest lashes i have ever used!! So flirty and perfect for me and even my brides. Ya it is lesser than the high end brands but honestly i prefer this more. This is lightweight and the band is thin so it is easy to apply also. So ya super affordable and super easy to apply. Please try ardell once.!
Aleksandra A.
Trieste
I really like these lashes, they are super long and thick. But if there's a thing that I don't like about them is that they have a thick eyelash band, that is hard to hide and can make your application a little tricky on the inner corner. Eccept for that, totally recommend!
Ruby G.
Toronto, ON
this was my holy grail lash for awhile. a very budget friendly, beginner dramatic lash. They are easy to use an apply, and you can get a lot of uses out of them if you take care of them. if you are a makeup artist, they are a beautiful lash to use on clients
Laiba S.
Glasgow
Wanting gorgeous eyelashes that are not just Volumesbut long lasting , artdel are the brand too go for they are easy to apply as well as removing , I really recommend these lashes for any occasion or a casual wear!
•Ritta_beauty R.
stockholm
I love those lashes. They are so elegant and they give such a beauty to the eye. They are easy to apply especially if you are a beginner. For 7-8€ you can use them up to 3 times. I recommend it for you guys!
Natasha A.
sherwood park
Purchased at: Walmart
Quite nice for a drugstore lash. They have a thin band (which isn’t my personal favourite) and aren’t too dramatic but still noticeable. These lashes lasted about 5 uses for me before they started to fall apart. I would purchase them again.
Chichi N.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Walmart
Theses are my favourite drugstore false eyelashes. To me they are the perfect everyday lash. They look good with minimal makeup looks and full glam. They are nice and fluffy and aren’t too thick. The band is thin, bendable and easy to work with. For like $5 these are amazing.
Mickaella F.
Shipshaw, QC
I love these for more dramatic looks! I cut off a bit on the outside part and they are super easy to apply. They are very comfortable and aren’t too heavy. I get them at wal-mart when they’re on sale and it is worth every penny!!
Jenn H.
toronto, Ontario
My favourite drugstore eyelashes ever. They look good for a light makeup day or a full glam day. They are so light and you don’t even feel them when you’re wearing them. I recommend these for anyone as well.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!