BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Mary F.
chandler
These lashes are amazing. They are very good quality and last for several uses! They are very affordable which I’m all about! I would compare these lashes to high end lashes that sell for about $20-$30 and I would definitely purchase these multiple times!
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth , TX
Love these lashes they are affordable and really easy to put on these are super cute for a night out they stand out and I also got a lot of compliments. I recommend these to anyone looking for some affordable lashes
Becca W.
Helena
These were a go to lash for me for a long time. They aren’t heavy and look great on. The only problems I had with them were getting them to stay on once applied but that may have just been user error since I was new to lashes at the time.
Brianne M.
YES. These lashes are absolutely stunning. I purchased with the Ulta buy 2 get 1 free sale and they are beyond worth it. Very good quality and easy to handle. I can tell these will last me through many many uses.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
They are my favorite brand to buy lashes from! They are super soft and look and feel real. They make me look super good. They are easy to apply. I love them! I’m so happy that I found this brand for lashes !
Breana S.
Rock Hill
my favorite drugstore lash!!!!!!! i love big and voluminous but natural looking lashes and these are perfect! if i could build a lash i love it would look like this!!! they’re comfortable and easy to apply.
Alexei P.
Collingswood
I LOVE THEESE LASHES! they are so wispy but still pack volume! the prefect lash for me! the band is thick enough but not too thin either! perfect lashes! so easy to apply and i would definitely recommend!
cortnie S.
I cannot say enough great things about these lashes!! I normally get eyelash extensions but when I don't have them I love wearing these because they're thick yet not overpowering. Definitely recommend!!!
Kaden C.
Man, WV
I love Ardell lashes so much. I am a lash fanatic I have several brand from price wise of low to high. I pick these over my more luxurious lashes. They are very comfortable and isn’t hard to put on at all.
Megan T.
Milford, CT
These are my go to lashes for sure! They’re extremely comfortable and they’re absolutely stunning. They give you volume and length without looking “too much.” Easy to reuse. Ardell lashes in general are great for first time lash users!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!