BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Erin S.
tampa
I was in a hurry on my way home from work to go out. I ran by the store and grabbed the first pair of lashes I saw, I'm so happy to have found these because they're incredible!!! They went on so easy and they looked beautiful on!!!
Whitney S.
West Jordan
These are my go to lashes. The fact that they are double ups also give you that dramatic look, without over doing it. The strips where you apply glue, are nice and thick. It makes it so that the lash feels more secure. Love these!
Carissa A.
Love Ardell lashes because they're affordable and good quality. I reuse these about 3-5 times, but I don't apply mascara on top of them. I GENTLY peel any remaining glue from the strip after I take them off. Definitely a great look, they're not over-the-top, but they're definitely noticeable.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
These are the best drug store eye lashes I have ever used. They are so affordable and they look great. The whispies are my fav. I will always return back to these lashes. You can get by with wearing them multiple times as well.
Addison S.
I am so obsessed with any kind of lash. But these ones in particular I love they’re so dramatic and full. Great for a night time look. The lash band is kind of think so if you don’t like think lash bands I wouldn’t recommend but I love them. You can get them at any ulta and maybe some targets
sydney k.
Copper Canyon, TX
I love these lashes, they’re dramatic, but casual enough to get away with on the regular. I can usually wear them up to 3-4 times. I usually get mine at target for like $5
Kristin K.
I love these lashes! My eyelashes are sad with my thyroid condition and extensions make me itchy. I'm constantly wearing glue on lashes. These are by far my favorite go too. They make me feel so pretty and make my eyes pop!
Tracy L.
One of my go to lashes that I always use for going out and special occasions. Gives me the perfect amount of boost to my lashes. I don’t even have to cut these lashes and always find myself going back to the store for them!
Nancy A.
Colton, CA
Purchased at: Target
Saves me the trouble of having to double up my lashes which is what i usually do with the regular wispies but these double ones are so flattering and good for a day time look and night time. They’re also one of my favessss!
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
Pretty good lashes. Love that they are easy to wear and you don’t even notice they are on I just wish for the price that they would show to others on my eyes a-little better. But if you’re looking for something not too noticeable I definitely recommend these.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!