Ardell Double Up Wispies Lashes

by Ardell

. Double Layer Style Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Made in Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka, China, China, China, Indonesia, Indonesia, and Indonesia Easy 3-Step Application 1. Check fit: Align band with natural lash line to check fit. Trim excess if necessary. 2. Apply adhesive: Apply a thin line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to set. 3. Apply lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line. To remove, gently peel off lash strip starting at outer corner. Remove used adhesive from band and place lashes back on tray for reuse. ©All (UK) Ltd.Show moreWarningsUse only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.

Ardell Double Up Wispies Lashes what’s y’all thought on these doubles, I normally wear the singles ?
Start your review of Ardell Double Up Wispies Lashes!
Jacqueline B.
Ardell Double Up Wispies Lashes uploaded by Jacqueline B.
My go to lashes at the moment. So comfortable and so easy to apply them. They look like splash extensions.
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
These false lashes are so beautiful. I love how full and flirty they look, and they really do amp up your eye makeup. They are more full than the original Wispies, but they're still very lightweight on the eyes. They have a very flexible thin lash band, so these would still be good for beginners, just like the originals. If you take good care of them, you can wear these multiple times. They are good quality, even though they aren't very expensive.
Kezia K.
Birmingham, AL
I love these lashes! These look great with any makeup look and aren’t too long. As long as you don’t load them up with an excessive amount of glue, they last a LONG time and the band is PERFECT!
Alexis C.
Gainesville
I wear these all the time best lashes ever!! Just gives that extra drama look!! I also really love the bands of them super thin!
Gina S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Literally the best pair of lashes I’ve ever tried. No matter how many expensive ones I try I always come back to those! They’re so inexpensive and they last forever! Plus I love the flexible wand doesn’t poke your eye. I buy them in bulk but just one pair lasts me monthssss. Anyone looking for affordable but bomb lashes get those!!!
Bree R.
Valencia, CA
Love love love these double up lashes!! I always get compliments! They are a great price and are the very best
Kat B.
Temple, GA
My go to lashes. I don’t like spending a bunch of money on lashes. (Mostly because I can’t afford it) these are reusable. Soak in warm water with a 2 drops of dish soap for 5 minutes, use tweezers to pull any glue (very easy to do), brush them and put them back in a case. I am able to use them up to 10-12 times doing this!
Patcess C.
My favorite lashes for natural looks! So easy to put on and feel so light weight! Affordable and looks amazing on!
Madeline S.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I don’t know what it was about these lashes but they would just not stick! I wear Ardell lashes every day with duo glue, but it did not work with these. I got out of class one day and half of the lash was hanging off! I ended up throwing them away because they wouldn’t stick right and the band kept trying to curl up.
Michele M.
Saugerties
Awesome lashes ardell is always a great choice they are adorable and if you care for them they last long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany U.