BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Adriana C.
Fullerton, CA
These lashes make your eyes look so pretty and romantic. It gives you full set of lashes since they are doubled. It compliments my eye shape and they are not hard to put on. I am still practicing with lashes but I find these to be easy to put on my eyes. It compliments any shadow look and it makes it look dramatic and wispy. The band is a bit thick but not hard to work with. I highly recommend these lashes.
Alexis J.
Gulfport, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love Ariel lashes because they have a great price and have a nice look to them to add something to every day look. They stay on ALL day and blend well with my real lashes that are actually kind of long. Would recommend for a beginner as well.
Brooke E.
Kalispell , MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Ardell lashes for a more dramatic makeup look. The band is thin and flexible, and the price is right! Which is why I love Ardell lashes so much. If you take care of them you can wear them over and over.
Brooke H.
Portland
These are my daily drivers. I’ve been wearing this brand since I was in my early teens and am a loyal customer to this day. I love that they make the double up ones now cause who doesn’t love extra volume
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Are used to use when I went to a big event in Miami. I was putting them on and then one of my best friends was really shocked that my lashes are so long. I was like oh my gosh these are not mine… And she fell in love with them. I let her wear another pair of mine and she was absolutely in love and did not take them off. She slept in her and I did mine and in the morning they didn’t come off either. They look really natural they blend really well your natural lashes and they really make your eyes pop!
Rida I.
Romeoville, IL
MY all time favorite for a glam look. What I love about the lashes are the fact that they are dramatic but they don’t have a thick or uncomfortable band. I have pretty sensitive eyes and wearing heavy lashes is a big no for me. These feel perfect and blend very well with my natural lashes.
Natalie S.
New Prt Richey, FL
These lashes are great but they made my eyes look like I was trying to be extra. Like if you have a longer area with between your eye and your eyebrow these lashes will look great because if you have like a medium size length between your on your eyebrow the eyelashes will look crazy and look a little funky on your face. But they really are a great lash if you want to be dramatic and want a lot of attention on your eyes they were just not for me!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
These are my favorite ardell lashes. Honestly I could wear these all day everyday even if I have no other makeup on. I feel like it gives such a beautiful sexy look to the eye but looks natural at the same time. You get a bit of drama because of the fullness, however the length is on the shorter side which adds to the natural appearance. I highly recommend these for people who want a bit of oomph without spending too much money on lashes.
Vanessa V.
Des Moines
These are my go to lashes when I want smme extra oompffh, but not super dramatic. The bands are usually clear and very soft. Easy to apply, I used ardell lash glue as well.
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
My favorite drug store strip eyelashes! They are very nice quality for the price. I can get at least a month of use out of these lashes if they are taken care of and cleaned regularly. I always get compliments when I wear these lashes, they look just like extensions.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!