Ardell Double Up Wispies

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Suggest me some tips to apply false lashes?
I have basic lashes but i want more lashes that are full and bigger. Are these good? How many times can you use them? Are they easy to clean? Are they light weight?
Doo these stay on all day and do they look good?
Start your review of Ardell Double Up Wispies!
Product Highlights
“...will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look.” in reviews
“So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! ” in reviews
“...and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before.” in reviews
I love the look of these particular false lashes, but I'm AWFUL at applying them! If I were better at it, I'd be buying them more often! Ardell makes decent quality false lashes, and they're very affordable. Some of the styles definitely stand out as false lashes, but it depends on the look you're going for. I'd say if you removed them carefully and cleaned off all the glue when you remove them from your own lashes, you can definitely wear them a few more times. I've heard that soaking them in rubbing alchohol not only helps to dissolve the lash glue, but it cleans any eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc from them, making them ready to wear again.
Atlanta, GA
Ardell Double Up Wispies uploaded by Jordan D.
Ardell Double Up Wispies uploaded by Jordan D.
Purchased at: ULTA
You can never go wrong with these wispies! They are the perfect length and volume. If you would like to add even more volume, then just add a touch of mascara! I get about 10 or so wears out of them before I absolutely can’t wear them anymore, and for the price you can’t beat it! These are so versatile you can wear them every day or for a night look!
Newark, NJ
These are my more daring eyelashes due to the fact that I typically have a natural simple make up look. When I put these eyelashes on it takes my make up from natural to glam even without eyeshadow. Ardell is honestly my favorite eyelash brand because they are inexpensive, you can find them at multiple stores, retailers, drugstores, and cosmetic stores around the country as well as online. The price points are amazing but if you can find a sale or a coupon you are in for a treat.
I really do love Ardell lashes but these are definitely not one of my favorites. I still love how sturdy the last trip is it self because it makes putting the glue on so much easier since they don’t bend out of shape. I don’t really feel like these lashes are good for date today or even a special occasion. They are a little too overbearing for my taste. I think the best time to wear these lashes is maybe if you have a dance competition or a cheer competition. It would definitely have to be something that you need to look very showy for.
Haverhill, MA
I love the Ardell Double up wispies! They are the best for the that extra jujjjjjj if you want glam lashes but do not want to spend an arm and a leg on them. They are the original easy band that Ardell has "Ivisiband" easy application for every level of applicator. They are easy to cut and shape to the eye and with the right glue do not move for the entire day. BEST AFFORDABLE LASH EVER.

Purchased at: Amazon
I am so pleased with this product! I think this is perfect for those of us with less lashes to begin with, that just want a little more. I want my lashes to look natural, not like I'm ready for a night out at the club. These lashes add just enough oomph to give me the look I want yet look totally like my natural lashes. I was so happy to find this product!
Sodus, NY
A good, standard lash. The band is not too thick, making these lashes easy to apply. Can use a few times before needing to toss if you are gentle on them, making these a good value. Love the length on these! The volume on these lashes is amazing as they are "doubled up." Some of the best lashes from the drugstore in my opinion. Would recommend and would buy again!
Pomona , CA
I normally like the Ardell regular wispies so I had to try these too. They’re not overly dramatic and look nice to for special occasions. They’re feminine, still soft and flirty I think. I recommend them if your looking for something a little more then a natural lash. The double definitely adds more volume and length
Hamilton , NJ
Ardell Double Up Wispies uploaded by madelyn M.
I love the Ardell lashes they are not only so pretty but very convenient in price and easy to use and apply. I dont think there is much that needs to be done because they are perfect in my eyes. I reuse my lashes for up to 10 or plus times, that's how good they are. For this reason I always buy them again because of their good quality
Ardell are some of my favorite lashes! They are still affordable and can get them from almost any retailer. These double up lashes give you so much life, drama and volume all while having a nice durable, flexible band that doesn’t get weighted down. I love most all ardell lashes. And there reusable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...