BY ARDELL #61 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes 205 Black. 1 pair of lashes. Easy to apply. Lightweight & comfortable. Natural look Double Up Lashes have twice the amount lashes for a more dramatic look.  Double layer style gives you a fuller, thicker look.  Reusable.  Each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  Achieve the ultimate glamour look with these 6 new styles! Lashes made in Sri Lanka, Indonesia or China. see more...

• chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil s...3 Answers
  • are they lashes really all the talk? 2 Answers
  • Is this product easy to apply? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer eye lashes and I don't need to use falsies! " in 1 review
  • "I really wanted to love these lashes but for whatever reason, they don't work well with my eyes." in 1 review
Tish S.
Orland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my all time favorite drugstore lashes! I just discovered them last week! They are very dramatic and makeup your makeup look onpoint! I so recommend these lashes! I say just try them! You just might like them!
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Double Up 207’s are my absolute favorite lash from Ardell. They are so spikey and long, which I love. I can reuse these for about a week. I soak them in a warm water and alcohol mixture and this helps keep them clean. I highly recommend these lashes.
Fatima M.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were my favorite lashes when I did my doll look one Halloween. My eyes look so dollish! It was great. I totally recommend for someone who's going for a for a doll like eyes or that dramatic eye look. I found these at my local CVS for 5.99.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pair of lashes. I think though I might double them up because I want them to be super dramatic. I think ardell lashes in general are awesome I just wish they would have more dramatic ones like house of lashes, lily lashes, huda beauty... etc.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my eyelashes as black as my heart and as long as the list of makeup products I want this Christmas ;). But seriously I love the Ardell Double Up lashes for a couple of reasons. First off, the lash band is so soft and flexible that you barely notice they are on your eyes. Ardell is a good quality brand at a great price and I am always able to get 2-3 uses out of their lashes. Plus they have so many styles that anyone can find something to suit their personality & needs! I usually purchase these at Ulta but you can find them at other makeup and drug stores as well!
Kay H.
cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I recently purchased a pack of 5 for about $24 at Sally's, and I am in love. They look great and I can tell I'll be able to get plenty of uses out of them.

They give you look the right amount of drama without being over powering, or too long. I will definitely pick up another pack!
Janelle J.
Chesapeake , VA
Do not sleep on these lashes ladies! I went out New Years Eve in search of some quality lashes only to find out the mall was closed. I took a change and went to my nearest drug store and decided to give these a try. They instantly took my look from pretty to "wow". I'm definitely going to be stocking up on these little gems. They were very light weight and non-irritating!
Krysta F.
I just recently got into wearing lashes and I can't go out without them! They add so much "umph" to my look :) I've tried ardell lashes and I loved them so I thought I'd try pricier lashes thinking they would be better. WRONG. Ardell lashes are still my all time favorite and super budget friendly! :)
Alyssa C.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes so much! I especially love the double up style in #203 omg they're just so lush and fluffy! These were the first "stacked" or "double" lashes I've ever owned and I was more than impressed. I would definitely buy it again! I bought the Eylure lashes in Gilded after I bought this pair and I would say that they are definitely comparable.
Lauren B.
Traverse city
I love dramatic false lashes yet these were too over the top/extreme. I had difficulty getting them to stay on but it was my first time trying false lashes. They were from walgreens and would work well as stage makeup and look good from afar. Unfortunately i had an allergic reaction to the glue and my eyelid swelled up and remained that way for a week! However, the glue culprit was Andrea brand!
Nakaira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they too thick or too thin or just right
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you put lashes on before makeup....well I know you can but does your makeup still come out pretty? I have the hardest time lining my lashes when I have my full eyes done.
jennifer m.
I have been wanting to try these for months. How long do they typically last for?
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil son de applicar?
Gloria B.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a fan of falsies, are these a good product?