7 colors available

BY ARDELL #40 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes 205 Black. 1 pair of lashes. Easy to apply. Lightweight & comfortable. Natural look Double Up Lashes have twice the amount lashes for a more dramatic look.  Double layer style gives you a fuller, thicker look.  Reusable.  Each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  Achieve the ultimate glamour look with these 6 new styles! Lashes made in Sri Lanka, Indonesia or China. see more...

• chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil son...3 Answers
  • are they lashes really all the talk? 2 Answers
  • Is this product easy to apply? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer eye lashes and I don't need to use falsies! " in 1 review
  • "I really wanted to love these lashes but for whatever reason, they don't work well with my eyes." in 1 review
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Ardell Double Up 'Double Wispies', I had an unexpected event and no time to get my lashes done, so I gave these a try. I was pleasantly surprised. They're easy to apply - and, that's saying something for me, as I haven't done my own falsies in a long while. Good value, especially for a stacked look! Great in a pinch, when you don't have time to get your lashes done (which I usually do). They're pretty long lasting for self-applied lashes, but I'd recommend getting a colored lash adhesive (I used black). The black adhesive gave the lashes a far more natural look and a little oomph and blended into my eyeliner nicely, as you can see. These are glam but naturally so, gives you just enough drama to get the job done.
Meli J.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wearing Ardell Lashes for years now, 10 years to be exact! & when I saw these double up lash line from Ardell back in 2011 they became my holy grail lashes!! At first they were not easy to wear bc they felt so heavy and my eyes were not use to them! Slowly but surely, I got use to them & wear them non stop!! If you're going for a dramatic smokey eye, these lashes will finish your look & give it that extra oomph your eyes need!! Highly recommended them!!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the #207 ardell double up lashes! I do have one tiny wish for this, I wish that the lash band was a little bit thinner because it bothers the inside of my eyelid a little bit, but other than that these are amazing! They seriously complete a dramatic eye look so beautifully. I love to wear these with a nice thick winged liner or a cut crease most of the time. They are super super pretty when they are on the eye.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The double up lashes from ardell are amazing for when you want a little extra drama! I love these so much! My eye color is dark brown and they make my eyes pop! I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good pair of full lashes! You can really get a few uses out of these if you take care of them. They are inexpensive too you can find these at the drugstore! I hope this helped ❤️
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
My favorite lashes for when I really want to amp up the drama, but they could still be used for an every day look. Used to buy (slightly) cheaper lashes, but the difference in quality is very obvious. These are much better. Able to be used more than once as long as you take care of them. They totally transform the look of my eye makeup. Lashes are long and thick.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Simi valley
My absolute favorite eyelashes i cant live a day with out these baby's i always have extras all over my house just in case, even when i accidentally get water on them i separate them with a needle and blow them dry they are so easy to put on they work amazing with the duo glue it a mega plus. Even with my glasses they still look great!!!
Lita M.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate these. I really want to love them, as I use Ardell falsies for everything, but I really don't like these. They don't look natural or even in the realm of imagination, the strip is so thick it's obvious on your eye, they're hard to apply (and I wear false lashes ~4 times a week for about 8 months now).
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
I just recently got into wearing lashes and I can't go out without them! They add so much "umph" to my look :) I've tried ardell lashes and I loved them so I thought I'd try pricier lashes thinking they would be better. WRONG. Ardell lashes are still my all time favorite and super budget friendly! :)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lashes. They stay all night and I've received compliments when I wear them. They don't look super fake. I usually like to apply lashes and then apply mascara so that they mix in with my real lashes. I also have naturally long eyelashes. So, there isn't much of a difference.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Orlando, FL
These are my absolute favorite lashes. I originally bought them for a makeup tutorial but they quickly became my favorite after I saw how BEAUTIFULLY they look in pictures and in person. These lashes take any makeup look up a few notches and look absolutely flawless. 10/10 would recommend :)
Nakaira B.
Nakaira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they too thick or too thin or just right
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you put lashes on before makeup....well I know you can but does your makeup still come out pretty? I have the hardest time lining my lashes when I have my full eyes done.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
I have been wanting to try these for months. How long do they typically last for?
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil son de applicar?
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a fan of falsies, are these a good product?