BY ARDELL #79 in False Lashes

Simply Unforgettable Eyes 205 Black. 1 pair of lashes. Easy to apply. Lightweight & comfortable. Natural look Double Up Lashes have twice the amount lashes for a more dramatic look.  Double layer style gives you a fuller, thicker look.  Reusable.  Each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  Achieve the ultimate glamour look with these 6 new styles! Lashes made in Sri Lanka, Indonesia or China. see more...

• chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil s...3 Answers
  • are they lashes really all the talk? 3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to apply? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer eye lashes and I don't need to use falsies! " in 1 review
  • "I really wanted to love these lashes but for whatever reason, they don't work well with my eyes." in 1 review
Nicole R.
Port Byron, IL
Review for: 205, 201 more...
So far I am in love with Ardell eyelashes. They are very lightweight and easy to apply. I don’t have very long eyelashes to begin with but when I wear them they look like my real lashes 😍 I purchased them from Sally’s beauty salon and got a great deal I couldn’t resist so I bought a few different styles. I will definitely continue to use Ardell in the future!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: 205, 204, Black, 206, 202, 203, 201 more...
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
These lashes are so pretty. I got these as a gift from my daughter, I normally used the more natural lashes. I put these on and I absolutely loved them. I didn't think I can pull them off but they looked great. I do only wear them for special occasions, not everyday wear.
Blayre T.
Review for: Other more...
Ardell double ups are the best lashes I've ever used. I buy all the time! I like full dramatic lashes so these are my go to! Most of the time, I don't even have to cut them. I like the regular ones too but these are my favorite! Ardell Double Up Lashes
David S.
Mansfield
These lashes are wonderful. They are whispy they are not heavy . there very light on my eyes . the lashes even look like mink fur even tho they are not . get these get these get these especially if you love a dramatic lash
Tish S.
Orland, CA
These are my all time favorite drugstore lashes! I just discovered them last week! They are very dramatic and makeup your makeup look onpoint! I so recommend these lashes! I say just try them! You just might like them!
Myranda C.
Double Up 207’s are my absolute favorite lash from Ardell. They are so spikey and long, which I love. I can reuse these for about a week. I soak them in a warm water and alcohol mixture and this helps keep them clean. I highly recommend these lashes.
Arielle W.
Winona, TX
These are my go to lashes they are reweareable and durable. I can wear them olabout 10-15 times before I need to discard them. And they are faux mink so I love them even more
Kay H.
cincinnati, OH
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I recently purchased a pack of 5 for about $24 at Sally's, and I am in love. They look great and I can tell I'll be able to get plenty of uses out of them.

They give you look the right amount of drama without being over powering, or too long. I will definitely pick up another pack!
Janelle J.
Chesapeake , VA
Do not sleep on these lashes ladies! I went out New Years Eve in search of some quality lashes only to find out the mall was closed. I took a change and went to my nearest drug store and decided to give these a try. They instantly took my look from pretty to "wow". I'm definitely going to be stocking up on these little gems. They were very light weight and non-irritating!
Nakaira B.
Are they too thick or too thin or just right
jennifer m.
I have been wanting to try these for months. How long do they typically last for?
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Can you put lashes on before makeup....well I know you can but does your makeup still come out pretty? I have the hardest time lining my lashes when I have my full eyes done.
Jaheim W.
How long does it last?
Seleena P.
How do false eyelashes even work? After you use them once, can you use the same pair another time?