Ardell Double Up Lashes

$5.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Simply Unforgettable Eyes 205 Black. 1 pair of lashes. Easy to apply. Lightweight & comfortable. Natural look Double Up Lashes have twice the amount lashes for a more dramatic look.  Double layer style gives you a fuller, thicker look.  Reusable.  Each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  Achieve the ultimate glamour look with these 6 new styles! Lashes made in Sri Lanka, Indonesia or China.

So, I am loving the look I keep seeing of the Ardell Double Up Lashes but also love the way LILLY LASHES MIAMI IN FAUX MINK feel. Can anyone tell me if they are similar in how they wear?
are they lashes really all the talk?
chicas, que tal estan? cuantas veces las reusan? que tan facil son de applicar?
Start your review of Ardell Double Up Lashes!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these lashes! They are dramatic enough for any formal occasions, but they don't make your eyes feel heavy and sleepy. Definitely one of the more comfortable lashes to wear. ” in 88 reviews
“Love these. You cant feel them that much and the glue that comes with it stays on all day! Easy to put on too :)” in 44 reviews
“I really wanted to love these lashes but for whatever reason, they don't work well with my eyes.” in 1 review
“I have longer eye lashes and I don't need to use falsies! ” in 1 review
San Antonio , TX
Okay ladies let’s talk lashes!! These are my favorite to add to any full face!! Sometimes I wear two pairs of lashes when i want them to be dramatic but the double up lashes complete any look! Bat those eyes ladies and glue these bad boys on!!
Full, Long, Curled
Modesto, CA
My fave go to lashes! For everyday wear. Its not so dramatic and looks really nice on. I love that the band is not stiff like some eyelashes out there. I love these so much! They are amazing and affordale!
Short
Big Island, Hawai'i
I Love these lashes! They look a little scary to people in the package, but the effect is beautiful. I have almond shaped eyes so they accentuate them nicely, give my lashes length and volume which is great. I love these when I have light makeup on because they pop!
Thin, Long, Curled
Austin, TX
Very fluffy lashes! Easy to apply I mean take practice if u are not makeup expert like me 😆 but are very affordable and if u take care properly u can used for more time that usually! Definitely but it again
Springfield, MA
Just bought these 3 days ago omg I'm in love with them because I'm waiting for others to arrive in the mail so I bought these real quick just to have. And they are gorgeous! I wish they sold them in a set of like 5 !
Mansfield, OH
These lashes are wonderful. They are whispy they are not heavy . there very light on my eyes . the lashes even look like mink fur even tho they are not . get these get these get these especially if you love a dramatic lash
Full, Long
Ardell Double Up Lashes uploaded by Blayre T.
Ardell double ups are the best lashes I've ever used. I buy all the time! I like full dramatic lashes so these are my go to! Most of the time, I don't even have to cut them. I like the regular ones too but these are my favorite! Ardell Double Up Lashes
Short, Straight
Anytime I've worn strip lashes, Ardell was always my choice so I wasn't really skeptical when I purchased these. The only concern I had is I thought they were going to be too long and thick. I was wrong! The Double Up 204 was perfect for the look I was going for. I've worn them several times now and I'm still impressed.
Macedonia, OH
Double Up 207’s are my absolute favorite lash from Ardell. They are so spikey and long, which I love. I can reuse these for about a week. I soak them in a warm water and alcohol mixture and this helps keep them clean. I highly recommend these lashes.
Thin
Fort Worth, TX
These are my go to lashes they are reweareable and durable. I can wear them olabout 10-15 times before I need to discard them. And they are faux mink so I love them even more
Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...