MakeupArdell
Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24)

Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24)

by Ardell

The Ardell Magnetic Lashes have arrived. Pre-curved band makes application of lashes easier due to the natural lid contour shape of the lash. Easy application - Magnets on top lash easily lock with magnets on bottom lash. Lashes stay put until you're...

Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24) Wondering if anyone who has used these and could tell me if they’re worth it or am I better off getting regular glue lashes? Would you say they have the same longevity?
Are these actually magnetic? I’ve not had luck with other brands, so anybody have any info?
Hook do you apply these easily? I use the demi precut ones because i can never seem to get these to lay close to my lash line
Start your review of Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24)!
Taleeha M.
Deltona, FL
Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24) uploaded by Taleeha M.
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 2)
These were harder to put on then the ones you apply with glue. Magnets were kind of bulky looking on the eye and super difficult to apply! I love the look of the lash on the eye once applied. I also love that it’s less messy to apply as well.
Sara H.
Mobile, AL
Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24) uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 2)
Love the idea of it not too big a fan of the style now that I have a preference.I didn’t really like the size of the actual magnets that clip together they’re kind of bulky.I also had a hard time getting them to stop sliding off the finer eyelashes toward the outer corners of my eyes but maybe I should try trimming the lash down a bit.
Jennifer K.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 2)
I'm not a lash girl cuz lash glue irritates my eyes so bad. So I saw these and thought SCORE! I can't get these on for my life. If I cmhad an extra hand or two maybe but I just can't get them on. Probably user error though.
Miley N.
Redding , CA
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 4)
These eyelashes are so wonderful and long lasting, very easy to apply and no glue needed but I wish the eyelashes weren’t so thick and they last me through out the day. I would buy this product again.
Brooke R.
Cullman
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 4)
Love these lashes! They stay on all day! They are a little difficult to apply at first but once you get the hang of it it's super easy! The only downfall is they're all one size or shape so they won't fit everyone's specific eye shape or size. I have seen where some people have cut them to make them easier to apply.
Brooke R.
Cullman
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 24)
Great product! It makes a minute to figure out how to apply bit once you do it's super easy! They were a little long for me so I did trim them a bit. (Just my preference). They are very affordable and great quality! I will continue to use.
Libby C.
Florey, NSW
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 2)
I honestly wanted to love these and some people might but I couldn't. I wanted easy quick apply for a daily look but these don't work for that unless you like a thick top eye-line. You need to apply enough of the magnetic eye-liner on to get a proper application that will stay on.
Zu C.
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 16)
These look really pretty but this won't matter when you try to get them on your eyes. It doesn't matter if you try it with the applicator or just with your hands, it will never go falls on eye so its a useless waste of money
Brynlee D.
Yorkton, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ardell Double Magnetic Eyelashes Black (Pack of 2)
Yes there were hard to put on but once you get used to it it’s easy. Adding mascara before putting them on helps a lot. Love the final result!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Athena M.