Ardell Double Individuals Knotted uploaded by Penny G.Ardell Double Individuals Knotted uploaded by Aubrey B.

BY ARDELL

Get the natural but full lash look with Double Individuals Knotted Lashes from Ardell. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
abby m.
U S A F Academy, CO
I like these lashes a lot. They can look natural or you can build them up for a more dramatic look. You can do just about anything with these and I think that's why I love them so much. I use these when I'm doing a more dramatic makeup look. I would buy these again I really like them.
Eli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are nice individual lashes when you are going for a very natural or glam look you can build up the lashes I am a repeat user of this product and they are very nice and legnthy and small I would definitely buy this product agian because it met my expectations
Mandie W.
Glen Allen, VA
I am a makeup artist and I use these on almost all my clients and especially brides! For those of you who might not be used to wearing strip lashes, these lashes are so lightweight and natural looking while still giving you a little more volume that you'll love these!
Cynthia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always into these for times when I'm trying to let people know that I'm doing well in life but dont want them to know i'm wearing lashes. To make them be like wow your lashes are really looking fly! I'm jealous! Sorry Im the worst! And then I can smile and nod like they have truly grown out of my eyelids.
Catherine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really helpful for people who struggle with strip lashes. They look more natural, stay on longer, and are easy to apply. With strip lashes they tend to come off towards the inner corner so I prefer these. Just be sure to pick the right lengths.
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of the knotted clusters. The knot-free clusters look more natural. The short length look most natural for people with short- average lashes. Anyone with longer natural lashes the medium length looks good. The long ones look a bit too long.
Tara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use these single lashes to fill in on my eyes where my eyelash extensions would fall out for the time being. They blend in well with my extensions. The only thing is the clear glue that goes with it is not for me. I find it too runny
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God you guys these lashes are so beautiful I cannot stop raving about these lashes they give me good volume and they're so wispy the price is on point they are so cheap the packaging is okay for a drugstore and I will repurchase
Abril R.
Easy to apply for a more natural look if you want a little bit of fuller and longer eye lashes buy a good glue so they will stay all day long i prefer the short ones makes them look more natural
Scott B.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for those that just want that pop of drama especially for my brown eyes. You can get really good deals at ulta or Sally's beauty supply I do purchase them frequently cause I do keep them in my makeup kit for my clients