Ardell Double Individuals Knotted uploaded by Alexis R.Ardell Double Individuals Knotted uploaded by Penny G.Ardell Double Individuals Knotted uploaded by Aubrey B.

BY ARDELL

Get the natural but full lash look with Double Individuals Knotted Lashes from Ardell. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Ardell Double Individuals Knotted
  • "I use these to fill out my strip lashes to add extra oomph. Really easy to do and they make the eyes pop. Really great as an additional products not so good for stick straight to the lash line as they are really fiddly with adhesive glue" in 14 reviews
  • "I typically wear one on the outside of my eyes and apply mascara. If I'm looking for a more dramatic effect or going out, Ill put two on the outside, and a trimmed one on the inside corner of my eye, then blend with my natural lashes with mascara." in 7 reviews
Issabela G.
spring lake
Review for: Medium more...
Me encanta usar pestañas individuales el truco es usar tres en cada esquina para darle al ojo un efecto súper bonito, lo único malo es que para mí son súper difíciles de volver a usar
madison e.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Review for: Black more...
I love these lashes! These are perfect for people who don’t like the look or feel of a full set of lashes. These are cheap and last you a long time. Perfect for those with shorter lashes that are looking for a little flare without breaking a natural look.
Emily E.
Clovis
Review for: Black more...
Truth be told I would purchase these again they’re really hard to put on and look to clustered once you do get them on, I would recommend just getting the regular ones instead.
Brandi S.
Eckhart Mines
Favorite lash brand! Only ones I use! The glue is better than duos in my opinion. I use the individual lashes and full strips. Purchase all the time and would highly recommend.
abby m.
U S A F Academy, CO
I like these lashes a lot. They can look natural or you can build them up for a more dramatic look. You can do just about anything with these and I think that's why I love them so much. I use these when I'm doing a more dramatic makeup look. I would buy these again I really like them.
Cynthia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm always into these for times when I'm trying to let people know that I'm doing well in life but dont want them to know i'm wearing lashes. To make them be like wow your lashes are really looking fly! I'm jealous! Sorry Im the worst! And then I can smile and nod like they have truly grown out of my eyelids.
Catherine V.
These are really helpful for people who struggle with strip lashes. They look more natural, stay on longer, and are easy to apply. With strip lashes they tend to come off towards the inner corner so I prefer these. Just be sure to pick the right lengths.
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
Not a fan of the knotted clusters. The knot-free clusters look more natural. The short length look most natural for people with short- average lashes. Anyone with longer natural lashes the medium length looks good. The long ones look a bit too long.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Oh my God you guys these lashes are so beautiful I cannot stop raving about these lashes they give me good volume and they're so wispy the price is on point they are so cheap the packaging is okay for a drugstore and I will repurchase
Abril R.
Easy to apply for a more natural look if you want a little bit of fuller and longer eye lashes buy a good glue so they will stay all day long i prefer the short ones makes them look more natural

Amazon