Ardell Demi Pixies Brown

by Ardell

These sweetly delicate lashes give you a natural and very subtle effect that will enhance your eyes and real lashes. The hair fibers are clustered for a soft doe-eyed effect, and the light volume and short keep them delicate and perfect for everyday wear. - Light volume and short length - Winged lash - Clustered effect - Invisiband® provides an undetectable lash band and the most comfortable wear - Brown

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Demi Pixies Brown!
Product Highlights
Hard to beat the price and if you're careful with them they're super easy to rewear several times! in reviews
These lashes gave your eyes a doll like look perfect for a neutral look not too flashy or dramatic they faintly look natural in reviews
These are so comfortable and super easy to put on. last all day Worth your money and are not pricey for the quality.in reviews
Rachel G.
Rockville, MD
These give my natural lashes such a natural looking boost which I love. I don’t love too heavy of a lash and these are perfect. Love how they’re tapered and how they’re brand. Would recommend to anyone looking for a more natural look!
Jennifer F.
trenton
I tried this on a whim as I have never been one to wear false lashes. It took me a bit to get them on correctly (I suppose that would have happened with any brand of lashes) but once I got them on and got used to them they were great! They stayed on all day and didn't look tacky like some other lashes I've seen on people. I would definitely recommend this brand for anyone who hasn't tried them or is looking for a drastic type lash but also doesn't look trashy.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are a great option for someone who is looking for a very soft and subtle look. I was worried that the brown lashes would not stand out but I was wrong. They add just the right amount of extra lash without being over bearing. Definitely will re buy.
Bianca B.
Columbus, GA
I love love love these lashes! They are very natural looking with a hint of glamour. I purchased them for fun from Walmart but I actually think that they are great! I would definitely purchase these again.
Jane G.
Williamstown, NJ
Me gusta como la banda de las pestañas es traparente y da un acabado más natural y se ven muy padres me las e puesto en varias ocaciones y se ve muy bien
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love how these make my eyes look. they make them look very cartoony. Also, the band on the eyelashes are not too thick nor too thin. Very affordable and easy to apply. definitely would purchase again :)
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
When I was in high school and participated in dance we would have to wear these kind of lashes for the performances. They are highly visible in the audience from on stage. They also are good for an being active, not once did they fall off or irritate my eyes during the performances.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I love ardell lashes! And these are very natural for a natural look not to dramatic. Definitely recommend.
Rae R.
Great lashes for the price! It's a good drugstore brand product that is especially great for beginners! They are relatively easy to apply once you get the hang of it! I recommend watching YouTube videos and practicing A LOT before you put them on for that big event.
Jocelyn U.
Yonkers, NY
I love these lashes, they go on so easily. I just love how natural they look. They make my lashes look so much fuller yet natural

Looking for your answer?