Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes Wispies

by Ardell

Ardell Wispies Lashes are a professional quality twin set of top selling Ardell faux eyelashes, Includes DUO adhesive and new soft-touch lash applicator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes Wispies!
Product Highlights
“...friends can't even tell that I'm wearing lashes until I tell them! They are easy to put on. However, I don;t really use the tweezers that comes with the product. I just end up using my hands. Great product! I love that the glue and tweezers come with it. ” in reviews
“Wispies are the perfect lashes when you want added drama but still want them nice and natural! They're not over the top but they're still enough. I always have these on hand for my day to day makeup. When I want more drama I go for the double wispies. ” in reviews
“...my fave! I love the two pack because it's a better deal. They are super comfortable to wear, everyone thinks I paid 100 for eyelash extensions! I absolutely love love these lashes. They are my go to, everyday lashes!” in reviews
Fargo, ND
Wellington, FL
I purchased this pack of lashes when they were on sale at Ulta a few weeks ago and I'm so happy I did because these lashes are phenomenal!! They are super affordable and the quality is all there. I would definitely repurchase this twin pack of lashes, they're my favorite!
Huntersville, NC
Love these lashes for a night out. They're so beautiful and make your eyes looks so stunning. They're great paired with a smokey eye or a Dramatic eye look. These are my go to on a girls night out. Can't wait to wear them again!
Caneyville, KY
I used to compete in pageants and these were always my go to lashes! They are so natural looking and they stayed on for long periods of time! They are also so affordable. I use these on a regular basis also!
Somerset, KY
My favorite lashes!! I keep these on hand at all times. I have so many different lashes in my collection but keep coming back to these! They're the best and look so natural! Great for beginners also!
Columbia, KY
Perfect flirty lash at a great price! I wear Ardell whispies and demi whispies all the time. Band is thin, but easy to work with. I LOVE them! They are very natural looking as well.
San Antonio, TX
I have never understood the hype over these lashes, the band is too thick and is impossible to hide and once I try cutting my lashes they get all bent and messed up. They're beautiful styles but I just hate the feeling when they're on me.
Auburn, GA
Lashes so full you’ll fly away! Love these for length and fullness, had to trim them a little to fit my eyes better. I bought the pack that came with glue and an applicator which came in handy!
I live these lashes gives my eyes that extra yonosequa hehee these lashes go perfect with any look titaly recommend them just wish the band was a bit more thick
Glendora, CA
Love these lashes!! Super natural looking and adds just that right amount of glamour to your look. Used these for a wedding and a few parties and loved them!!

Looking for your answer?