Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes Wispies

by Ardell

Ardell Wispies Lashes are a professional quality twin set of top selling Ardell faux eyelashes, Includes DUO adhesive and new soft-touch lash applicator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes Wispies!
Product Highlights
“...friends can't even tell that I'm wearing lashes until I tell them! They are easy to put on. However, I don;t really use the tweezers that comes with the product. I just end up using my hands. Great product! I love that the glue and tweezers come with it. ” in reviews
“Wispies are the perfect lashes when you want added drama but still want them nice and natural! They're not over the top but they're still enough. I always have these on hand for my day to day makeup. When I want more drama I go for the double wispies. ” in reviews
“...my fave! I love the two pack because it's a better deal. They are super comfortable to wear, everyone thinks I paid 100 for eyelash extensions! I absolutely love love these lashes. They are my go to, everyday lashes!” in reviews
Ardell boosts to being the world's best selling lashes and I honestly believe it. These particular ones are universally flattering on all eye shapes. There is Invisiband technology for a seamless look and comfortable wear. Also Duo Striplash Adhesive is the world's bestselling last adhesive! You can't go wrong with this kit! The actual lashes tend to last me longer than most and I always receive compliments when I wear these.
Chandler, AZ
Ardell Wispies & Demi Wispies are hands down my favorite lashes. I hardly stray from these, unless I am going for a REALLLY dramatic look. But these are definitely my daily go to & what I recommend everyone, as I am always getting asked what I use. They have gone up in price though. Booo.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love, love, LOVE Ardell Wispies! They're my go-to lashes when I want affordable, yet high quality falsies to complete my every day or evening looks! The application is super easy because of the invisiband, and they store and reuse just as flawlessly as the first application! I recommend Ardell to anyone that asks!
This is a staple product for a lot of the beauty community. This was my first time wearing lashes, and while they took a while to get adjusted too they looked nice overall. They are extremely affordable and they're a great quality product. I would totally recommend these lashes to anyone and everyone.
Lawrence
I don't use fake lashes a lot, but I like these because they are natural and easy to apply. Once a month or so they're fun to break out, and the value is great for something I can pick up at the drug store. As soon as I run out I will likely buy them again.
Harrisburg
These lashes kept their curve shape so it was very easy to apply them. They are light weight so my eyes didn't feel super heavy. The lashes are soft and wispy. They look very natural and feel very soft to the touch. These are my go-to lashes. They are affordable and beautiful.
My favorite lashes ever. They are so super easy to apply and they are so beautiful and glamorous. Plus they're a great price and you can easily get 5-10 uses out of them. Great buy!!!
Elgin, TX
Oh my God these lashes are my all-time favorite for a very natural look they give me the length I want and the fullness that I love without being too dramatic they are extremely easy to apply with the then band
Anoka, MN
This brand was my first brand I tried fake lashes out for the first time! I use this product a lot and the price isn't too bad! No need for improvement! It's good as it is and I'll always continue to buy it'
catawba
I literally use these every time I do my make up! They are so beautiful and so light weight! If you’re new to false lashes I HIGHLY recommend! Plus they are very affordable and you can reuse them multiple times!

Looking for your answer?