Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes uploaded by CandiceArdell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes uploaded by Megan M.Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes uploaded by Megan M.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes is a professional quality twin set of top selling Ardell faux eyelashes, DUO adhesive and new soft-touch lash applicator. see more...

• Are these expensive? Can they be used more than one time? 3 Answers
Ardell Deluxe Twin Pack Lashes
  • "I love Ardell lashes! They are so versatile!! So easy to apply and long lasting, I would definitely recommend! " in 15 reviews
  • "If you double stack your lashes this is the best! I like dramatic lashes when I wear them!" in 11 reviews
  • "great basic lashes for everyday or a special occasion depending on how comfortable you are with makeup! " in 3 reviews
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
A friend of mine got my hooked on these Demj Wispies. The price is not too bad, and I usually reuse them a couple times before buying a new set! They take some getting used to putting on, but they all do. They are my go to, especially when I’m dressing up as a princess for birthday parties (side job, sooo much fun). It really helps that princess look!
Destiney R.
Aurora
The set that I have is the Faux mink lashes, #811. They are truly easy to apply and very lightweight. I love the softness and I how I don’t need to apply mascara on to blend my lashes with the falsies. I would love to buy another set.
Melissa C.
120 Demi’s are my favorite lashes to grab! They always look super natural! They just give a little more oompf to the eyes! Perfect for a night out on the town! I constantly rebuy this exact package of them!
Angela B.
Favorite everyday lashes! Blend nicely to your real eyelashes. I find myself repurchasing time and time again because I use the almost every time I do my makeup.
Michelle F.
I had never used false lashes before and found these very easy to apply! The applicator was useful for applying the glue, but it was easier to just use my fingers rather than the plastic tweezers. They lasted all night and reused well, and were comfortable! I won't be wearing false lashes all the time, but I was very impressed with this product. It looked glamorous without looking incredibly fake.
Yailin R.
Stockton, CA
Favorite ones to use are the wispies! They look so natural and blend in very well. I have brown eyes and even then, it really enhances my eye shape and makes my eyes pop. I would recommend if you are just starting out with lashes to use the Demi wispies, they're a bit shorter and easier to work with and will give you the full and volumous look the regular wispies do. The only difference is the wispies are more dramatic
Brianda O.
So many people I know are huge fans of this brand of lashes. While I love the selection of styles you get I find it really hard to apply them. In already terrible at applying lashes but I feel that the lash band on these is much thicker than the eyelure lashes for example. If you're experienced with lashes I suppose this product is for you but for beginners I think it's a bit harder. The price point is great though!
Monique S.
Ardell are some of the very best eyelashes! Anytime I'm at a Walgreens I always pick some up. The packaging isn't super nice but it does last. They always have really good sales on these lashes. I would recommend, my mom and sister both love these lashes.
Mercedes K.
I used Ardell lashes a lot! I absolutely love them! They are cheap and have a great quality. I usually purchase mine at Target locally. The packaging is great because you can reuse it to put the lashes back into the container. I recommend these lashes.
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these lashes because you can get many uses out of them! They are a little tough to apply, but what set of false lashes aren't. Once you put them on, you don't even notice you're wearing falsies. I would recommend purchasing these if you are looking to enhance your natural eyelashes without making them look obviously fake.
Briana J.
Are these expensive? Can they be used more than one time?