Ardell Curvy Lashes, 415 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Kemille L.

BY ARDELL

Easy 3-Step Application Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla B.
Crestwood, KY
Not only do I love this product, but I love this brand. Ardell makes quality lashes at an affordable price. They are always my go to.

These curvy lashes have a special place in my heart. I think they are so flattering. I almost feel like a pinup girl when I have them on. They aren't heavy and have a lot of movement to them. I barely even notice that I have them on. They can be used more then once if you're careful with them. Would recommend.
Evelina J.
Langhorne, PA
These looked great, however, they only lasted one use. It upset me that I was very careful to take care of these so I can use them again and I only got one use out of them! They are very natural looking which is why i liked them so much but I would just take into consideration you won't get multiple uses.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Meh. I honestly didn't like these. These eyelashes were almost too obvious, it didn't give that great of a cat eye. I think maybe it should've tapered more subtly, but that's just my opinion. I tried to wear with pin up looks but it just doesn't go well
Lyn P.
Ardell lashes are so cheap and I love it! These Ardell Curvy Lashes in 415 look very dramatic on the packaging, but once you put them on it doesn't look as crazy :) these felt very light on my eyes, and stayed on all day paired with DUO Lash glue.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
Affordable and great lashes and all it feels like your not wearing them at all the packaging is just like other but what we most look forward to is opening them lashes and have them making us feel the most up tight and drop die gorgeous
Felicia
The curvy lashes are my favorite because the shape it gives to the eye is flattering. I also love the flared ends it gives because I like for my lashes to be short in the inner eye and flare out and get longer towards the outer eye.
Cherise L.
Florissant, MO
These lashes are super comfortable and a great fit. They feel really natural and last a long time. I wear these all the time. Awesome price not too expensive. Others I've tried just didn't fit well. I recommend these to everyone.
Mackenzie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Ardell lashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are literally so nicely priced. They have Amazing quality and I also like the self adhesive lashes. I recommend totally!!! Get yourself a pair, even if it's just the natural ones
Emanuel G.
Mineral Wells, TX
Ardell makes a wonderful lash but are kind of long. Measure the last to your natural line and trim the excess off. I do not like the glue that's included, I like to use weave bond to keep the lashes on all day.
Ash D.
New Orleans, LA
These are a must have for almond shaped eyes! Super easy to use when applying with duo eyelash glue. I used these lashes for a daytime glam look. They're reusable and a great price!