Ardell Curvy Lashes, 415 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Kemille L.

BY ARDELL

Easy 3-Step Application Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Ardell Curvy Lashes, 415 Black, 1 pr
  • "They feel very real. Love the way they look and apply to easy. Love the light feeling looks very very real " in 11 reviews
  • "These are a must have for almond shaped eyes! Super easy to use when applying with duo eyelash glue. I used these lashes for a daytime glam look. They're reusable and a great price! " in 8 reviews
  • "Love this lashes. Lightweight and just the right enough of length. Comfortable to wear. " in 4 reviews
Kayla B.
Crestwood, KY
Not only do I love this product, but I love this brand. Ardell makes quality lashes at an affordable price. They are always my go to.

These curvy lashes have a special place in my heart. I think they are so flattering. I almost feel like a pinup girl when I have them on. They aren't heavy and have a lot of movement to them. I barely even notice that I have them on. They can be used more then once if you're careful with them. Would recommend.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville , MD
I love these Ardell Lashes, they are so easy to apply and the lash band is very thin making it easy to hide. These lashes are re-usable so long you take care of them and clean them. They make your eyes pop. Def will re-purchase.
Haley B.
Gadsden
I love these lashes! They look so pretty and natural on me . I don't use fake lashes everyday just on special occasions and the packaging is decent! I love these lashes and I would definitely buy again I recommend!
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
It's a good set of lashes for an evening out with a little bit of flair. The gradient fashion is very nice for a natural application. Cruelty free is also a nice perk.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
In my opinion they're good quality lashes, but they're not my style. They're good for natural looks and good to give your lashes the extra length and cat eye effect.
Kemille L.
I loved these lashes on! They looked really natural but added some glamour - perfect for when you need just a little more oomph. Unfortunately, they only lasted a DAY. I'm usually very careful when it comes to caring for my false lashes, but no matter how careful I was with these, it was useless because they broke so easily. Only get these if you're expecting one use out of them.
Grace V.
I love these they're dramatic without being too long. They're some of my favorite lashes that I reach for if I'm going all out. I'm not great at applying them but the lash band is decently thick if it were a little thinner I personally would have an easier time applying but they're still very good especially if you're seasoned!
Lindsey D.
I usually cut my strip lashes when applying, but this is the only pair that I find easy to apply in the full strip. I love the contour shape and they look so glamorous and flirty! I've only been able to get two wears out of them- but I'm happy to pay $4 for a new pair!
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Meh. I honestly didn't like these. These eyelashes were almost too obvious, it didn't give that great of a cat eye. I think maybe it should've tapered more subtly, but that's just my opinion. I tried to wear with pin up looks but it just doesn't go well
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
I bought groups of these for Los Angeles and FELL. IN. LOVE. I am definitely a repeat user!! If I need them for a night out, I buy them. Worth it! They last all night and I can barely feel that they are there! I can't beat them. I will always choose Ardell lashes.