BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesArdell
Curvy Lashes, 410 Black, 1 pr

Ardell Curvy Lashes, 410 Black, 1 pr

by Ardell

Easy 3-Step Application Contains 1 pair of lashes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Curvy Lashes, 410 Black, 1 pr!
Product Highlights
...extensions but when I'm not wearing them ardell lashes are my go to. Very easy to apply and last all day. I cut my down a little to fit my eyes and I get many compliments of how beautiful these arein reviews
I love these lashes! They are dramatic but not over the top. I wear glasses, so I wear these all the time to make my eyes stand out a little more from behind my frames. The variation in lash size is great and I was able to get quite a few uses out of them. I'll definitely buy these again. in reviews
Tonya D.
Trenton, FL
What can I say......I Love these lashes , so full and fabulous! Great value and they last me quite a while :) They are very comparable to high end lashes I truly believe! I love the thin bands they are comfortable to wear! I would def purchase Ardell again!
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I looooovvveee these! I am all about false lashes and these were perfect for me. I really did not have trim these much. The fit was very comfortable!
Klaudia A.
Dallas, TX
Natural looking falsies. Subtle and noticeable at the same time. Not too expensive and good quality. Gives you ana amazing look. Smooth and fluffy. Perfect for everyday use.
Maisie K.
These lashes felt a little heavy but I got used to them eventually. The end result looks beautiful and natural. It's super easy to apply too! You can't beat the price, especially for how it ends up looking!
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
I like how these lashes can be very dramatic on their own (and a bit of mascara) or they can be cut a bit shorter for a sexy day to day look. I highly recommend these lashes.
Chelsea-Sierra L.
Kennesaw, GA
ALL of Ardell lashes are inexpensive and easy to use. These are hands down my go to lashes and I bought these lashes at Wal-mart. they do the trick. I always get compliments when I wear these. People think they are my real lashes. Will definitely buy time and time again.
Darlene P.
Los Fresnos, TX
Eyelashes are naturally curved so that you don't have to worry about having to curl them. They stay on all day and look super cute! Up to 20 uses if you take care of them!
Beatriz R.
Winter Park, FL
I really like this brand. I find that they have a better quality than others. I apply them with last glue, which has a better staying power than what comes with the lashes.
Alyssa H.
These are really comfortable eyelashes, my only complaint is that the style isn't my preference. I do think they're easy to apply. I got these as a gift from ULTA. I probably wouldn't buy this style again but would buy from this brand.
Raquel D.
I love wearing eyelashes. This brand is in expensive and look beautiful and natural 😍 easy to apply .

Looking for your answer?