Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Erika R.

BY ARDELL

Laced with Attitude Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 pr
  • "These eyelashes are really good if your doing a natural look or your trying to grow out your eyelashes there easy to put on " in 10 reviews
  • "I love ardell lashes! They are so natural looking and are very comfortable ! They don't itch on the corners and they make my eyes look nice and big, since I have small eyes I cut off a little bit from the corners but other than that I love them!" in 7 reviews
  • "They're so dramatic! I feel like a doll wearing them. Excellent price. Love! ❤" in 7 reviews
Mirella P.
Kenosha, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...Can't say enough about these lashes. Totally recommend. Last all day. For everyday use or one time. GREAT FOR SPECIAL EVENTS! I recommend use with DUO black glue. You can youtude how to best use and save the lashes so you can use them again! :)
Kelsey B.
Mishawaka, IN
Ardell makes some of my favorite lashes! The quality is always consistent and I can use them several times without them looking worn. I don't wear them everyday but for special occasions they are great.. or even when I am too lazy to deal with the struggle of getting my mascara perfect.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
Love how black and intense these lashes are! Gave it a 4 stars only because sometimes the band can be a little tricky for begginers to try and apply! But for the price you can keep trying and eventually they will work beautifully for you!
Alexis H.
Love how they feel on my lash line and the dramatic effect they give. Low price point so I can only wear they once or twice, but because they're so affordable and easy to get I think they're great! All of my local drug stores carry These Lashes, I can't wait to try all the styles
Rhiannon P.
These lashes look so good while amplifying your makeup look. Be generous with the glue, but keep it thin and let it dry about 30 seconds before applying The lashes. Cut them prior to adding the glue to fit your eye as well to ensure a good fit and they will last much better too.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
One of the best on the market! It last all day. Full coverage. A little goes a long way. It has a smooth finish and is not heavy on the face. I keep it in my kit. I use it often so I purchase it often. There was such a big roar about it.... and it is really great.
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
Have always really liked ardell lashes. Great quality for a cheap price and what you see is what you get. My favorite would be the minx lashes but these worked Well too. Light weight and you don't have to worry about them falling off throughout the night.
Erika R.
Sherman , TX
Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 prI love the natural look these lashes give. They're very lightweight and very easy to apply ! Once they're on I really don't notice them on. My favorite lashes to buy!
Martha T.
These lashes are to die for they are my to gi every single day. There are no other lashes I would go for these are the ultimate best the band is super comfy. They are super lightweight they last forever and they just look so natural
Teresa M.
Full lashes and the price is good. The life of these are well worth the try. They are easy to apply and you don't notice after the glue has dried. I be used this one several time and 6 others also they have a huge selection.