Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Erika R.

BY ARDELL

Laced with Attitude Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 pr
  • "These eyelashes are really good if your doing a natural look or your trying to grow out your eyelashes there easy to put on " in 10 reviews
  • "I love ardell lashes! They are so natural looking and are very comfortable ! They don't itch on the corners and they make my eyes look nice and big, since I have small eyes I cut off a little bit from the corners but other than that I love them!" in 7 reviews
  • "They're so dramatic! I feel like a doll wearing them. Excellent price. Love! ❤" in 7 reviews
nadean v.
U.S
I only have one pair of these I need to buy some much more if I could I'd buy the whole store out every time they restocked they are beyond beautiful I have so many lashes and these are my absolute favorite they are stunning and give you that your being extra with your makeup look lol ive used them over 10 times easy to clean and still look brand new I highly recommend
Mirella P.
Kenosha, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...Can't say enough about these lashes. Totally recommend. Last all day. For everyday use or one time. GREAT FOR SPECIAL EVENTS! I recommend use with DUO black glue. You can youtude how to best use and save the lashes so you can use them again! :)
Kelsey B.
Redding, CA
Ardell makes some of my favorite lashes! The quality is always consistent and I can use them several times without them looking worn. I don't wear them everyday but for special occasions they are great.. or even when I am too lazy to deal with the struggle of getting my mascara perfect.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
Love how black and intense these lashes are! Gave it a 4 stars only because sometimes the band can be a little tricky for begginers to try and apply! But for the price you can keep trying and eventually they will work beautifully for you!
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
Have always really liked ardell lashes. Great quality for a cheap price and what you see is what you get. My favorite would be the minx lashes but these worked Well too. Light weight and you don't have to worry about them falling off throughout the night.
Erika R.
Sherman, TX
Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 prI love the natural look these lashes give. They're very lightweight and very easy to apply ! Once they're on I really don't notice them on. My favorite lashes to buy!
Martha T.
These lashes are to die for they are my to gi every single day. There are no other lashes I would go for these are the ultimate best the band is super comfy. They are super lightweight they last forever and they just look so natural
Teresa M.
Full lashes and the price is good. The life of these are well worth the try. They are easy to apply and you don't notice after the glue has dried. I be used this one several time and 6 others also they have a huge selection.
Selina V.
College Sta, TX
Ardel is my favorite eyelash brand so far. They make the most beautiful eyelashes. It's a good brand for those starting to experiment with fake lashes and dont want to spend a lot of money. The eyelashes do last quit a while. I see myself reusing the same lashes about 3 times before I go buy new ones.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
These lashes were very easy to use. The band was not too thick, which made application a breeze. I am a huge fan of Ardell lashes, and these are one of my favorite pairs. I would absolutely recommend.