Ardell Corset Lashes, 504 Black, 1 pr uploaded by Erika R.

BY ARDELL

Laced with Attitude Contains 1 pair of lashes see more...

Gina H.
Clinton, OK
I love using ardell brand lashes and adhesives they are very good. Everytime i go out i i put them on they give my face a touch of spark. I will always be buying these. I even have friends and family that come to me to have their lashes done and i always tell them to get the ardell brands.
Maria P.
Hollister, CA
I love Ardell eyelashes.❤️To start off they give my eyelashes a more natural and dark look which I look.My eyelashes are very long and long,thick probably I'm not sure because I don't pay attention to my eyelashes that much but these brighten my eyelashes!🙂
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
Ardell has the best drugstore lashes of all time! they look fantastic without looking fake and people truly do think my eyelashes are just long when I wear them. I wear the Demi 120s and they are amazing highly recommend. also the whispies are great.
Daisy R.
I love ardell lashes! They are so natural looking and are very comfortable ! They don't itch on the corners and they make my eyes look nice and big, since I have small eyes I cut off a little bit from the corners but other than that I love them!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Although I preferred the E. L. F. Cosmetics eyelashes, these ones do the job. A little pricier than ELF as well but still very nice. Are usually buy Ardell lashes at ULTA, but occasionally can find them at Sally's.
Eimy (EC-1666 P.
amazing, volume and thickness with these Ardell corset 504 are light weight, easy to apply and creates the appearance of captivating eyes. So natural look that others will think you were born with lush lashes
Megan B.
Longwood, FL
I recently got into false lashes. I have friends that use them and I've alway been curious about brands and how they work. I've only tried them once, but this brand and color is great.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
For the price and how long they last these are pretty good and sturdy. I wash them and clean them up and they still last a good while!!! Absolutely love them
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
These always get the job done! They enhance my lashes for a fuller look and really make my eyes pop!! And the price is excellent!!
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
These eyelashes are really good if your doing a natural look or your trying to grow out your eyelashes there easy to put on