BY ARDELL

Pack of three, 1 Count each (Total of 3 Kits) Brow shaping and grooming made easy. Flawless results All the necessary tools you need for perfectly shaped and groomed brows see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brow kit. It's so easy to use, and perfectly shaves and shapes eyebrows easily. So worth the buy." in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Greenville, SC
My brows are an important staple in my makeup routine! I've tried plenty of different products for my brows and this is one of my favorites! It's easy to use and stays put all day!
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
This kit has the necessities you need to tame those brows. The tools are small enough so not to leave you browless, but big enough to get the job done. Good buy!
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
I bought this palette for my little sister who's just starting out with maintaining her brows and trust me she loves this pack so much!! it has everything she needs to keep her eyebrows in line after she gets them waxed
Yazmin S.
I love the razors in this kit because they're small enough to get the hairs I want to get rid of without completely shaving my whole brows off.
Tori R.
Harriman, TN
This set is awesome for beginners! I have just recently started focusing on my eyebrows and this product has helped tremendously!
Gabriella  Z.
Cibolo, TX
crystal j.
Another great brow kit its ok priced expecially if its on sale and i use it all the time i highly recomend it
Megan D.
Kennesaw, GA
This set is really getting good use. Comes with everything you need to keep your brows on point.
Naiyurima G.
Very easy and practical for every busy woman. this pack it's amazing. i really love it
kayka s.
Ideal para a manutenção de suas sobrancelhas em casa ou em movimento, o Brow Kit Higiene completo inclui um Trim & Forma de barbear que é utilizado acima e entre as sobrancelhas, um Shaper Precision para ser usado por baixo da sobrancelha para o arco perfeito, um pente Brow
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What's the price ???? I want it but if it's too expensive...
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Are these actually helpful for starters