Ardell Coconut Water Hydrating Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Sarah D.Ardell Coconut Water Hydrating Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Sarah D.Ardell Coconut Water Hydrating Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Sarah D.

BY ARDELL

Coconut water is described as inches dew from the heavens inches, as it's known for health benefits provided from key nutrients including vitamins, antioxidants, magnesium and potassium. Coconut water is very beneficial to the skin as it hydrates, controls excessive oil and maintains skin elasticity. In addition, coconut water contains kinetin, a naturally soothing antioxidant which is excellent for sensitive skin, leaving skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I usually use coconut oil to remove eye makeup and sometimes even the makeup-remover wipes for the full face from other brands and they work great for me. I saw these and was debating on getting them because I like what I normally get, but these were cheaper in the long run as it had "65 oil-free pads" and I thought that these would last be longer. Well, they do last longer than when getting the full-face wipes, but these hardly take off any make-up. I use at last one pad (both sides) per eye and I still have makeup smudged under my eye. I use Loreal Paris Eye Liner and Mascara, Bare Minerals Mascara, and Covergirl Eye Liner and these pads still have problems getting it all off. I don't have the waterproof makeup either. I can wipe and wipe and it doesn't clean the black smudge away! I always have to resort back to my straight up coconut oil to clean off the rest of the makeup. It also leaves a tacky residue on the eyelids. Makes your eyelids stick in the creases when you blink!

Jasmin C.
Haverhill
Removes makeup decently, but left my skin feeling super sticky; very unpleasant so I will be throwing this product away.