BY ARDELL

Cluster Wispies #603 - Open your eyes with Ardell's Cluster Wispies #603. These are precision engineered lashes that are shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect. - Cluster Wispies #603 see more...

• Are these lashes easy to put on? Will the DUO lash glue w...1 Answers
Ardell Cluster Wispies #603
  • "Just bought these about a week ago and they look so beautiful and flirty on the eyes. Easy to apply as well" in 23 reviews
  • "Love these lashes they look like they are your own..if taken care of well can be used more than once..great for both natural eye looks and dramatic looks..great quality" in 16 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are life! Especially these!! This pair gives a perfect fluttery look! They look pretty natural on me, just adds a tiny bit more volume and length to my own lashes. Ardell is known for having a very thin band which makes it very comfortable! I find I can use a pair of ardell lashes about 4 times before buying a new pair! Definitely recommend these lashes and all of their other styles as well! " in 5 reviews
Koda M.
Simple and quite adorable! The lashband, however, i find is quite thick and sometimes is difficult to apply and keep on my eye versus other lashes i have tried.
Amanda F.
I love this product. They dry on all day and they look like real lashes. I use them almost every day and they work really well with clear eyelash glue.
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
Honestly love all the Wispy lashes ardell has. They look so beautiful and aren't chunky or heavy on the eyes. And are so affordable, they are amazing.
Kathleen L.
Lyons
These lashes look so natural, I love wearing them. The band is thin enough that I can wear these without liner if I apply close enough to my lash line.
Jaymi F.
Wispies are some of my favorite lashes - they provide volume and length but look a little more natural. It's like going glam, but not overly so!
courtney b.
melbourne
These lashes are really pretty and my eye shape look really nice. The band wasnt too heavy and the lash glue that comes with it was pretty good
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
I love these lashes. I like all their lashes. They fit me perfect. I don't have to trim any at all. I recommend them and the prices are right!
Luisa O.
Favorite affordable eyelash brand. They have really pretty styles and never fail to amaze with the quality and final look the eyelashes give.
Anicia H.
Woodside , NY
Ardell is my favorite drugstore lash brand! You can get a good amount of uses out of them and so many different styles for a cheap price!
ashley w.
Wenatchee, WA
Inwear lashes daily and these have to be the negative used...and reused..very durable and flawless.. would definitely recommend thers
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Are these lashes easy to put on? Will the DUO lash glue work well with these? I just bought these lashes.