BY ARDELL

Cluster Wispies #603 - Open your eyes with Ardell's Cluster Wispies #603. These are precision engineered lashes that are shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect. - Cluster Wispies #603 see more...

• Are these lashes easy to put on? Will the DUO lash glue w...1 Answers
Ardell Cluster Wispies #603
  • "Just bought these about a week ago and they look so beautiful and flirty on the eyes. Easy to apply as well" in 23 reviews
  • "Love these lashes they look like they are your own..if taken care of well can be used more than once..great for both natural eye looks and dramatic looks..great quality" in 16 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are life! Especially these!! This pair gives a perfect fluttery look! They look pretty natural on me, just adds a tiny bit more volume and length to my own lashes. Ardell is known for having a very thin band which makes it very comfortable! I find I can use a pair of ardell lashes about 4 times before buying a new pair! Definitely recommend these lashes and all of their other styles as well! " in 5 reviews
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
I love the Ardell brand! They are my go to for every look. The wispy lashes are the ones I usually purchase because of the way they are spaced out a bit. It combines perfectly with your own lashes and creates a beautiful eye look for any occasion!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
These are the only eyelashes I’ve found that I absolutely love! They look super real and they are super affordable. I get mine from Sally’s usually and have tried all different kinds from the brand but wispies are my fav!
Tierra F.
These are my go to lashes I know they will never let me down. I do have to cut them a bit to go with my eye shape but they are great quality and you can reuse them multiple times. I prefer wearing these lashes if I’m going out at night or have a special event to go to.
jess m.
Saugus, MA
my absolute favorite eyelashes in the entire world. so naturally beautiful and long. i love wearing them wit any kind of look, natural or dramatic. they make my eyes stand out. i have never fallen in love with eyelashes as much as i have with these!
Hannah Q.
I love these lashes!!! They add a nice touch to any eye look! I'm a sucker for wispies and especially since these are seperated it's perfect for me but they really do look nice and not totally like you're wearing false lashes!
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
When I want a very flirty feminine look I always grab the Ardell cluster wispies. These false lashes are so comfortable to wear and easy to apply that these are always my go to false lashes. They are the only ones that I don't want to rip off first thing at the end of the night.
Annie F.
Philadelphia, PA
These eyelashes are the best but are poorly made. Be careful taking them out of the packaging or else you'll ruin them before you've even worn them. Although if you are careful they look amazing and completely any look. Never too much but always just enough lash for any occasion, just be careful when handling
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
I loved them!!! I used these for my Christmas photo shoot with my son and I was so pleased to see that you could actually see eyelashes on me!! Great price too, didn't have to break the bank for these. Love love love!!
Amanda M.
These are such a pretty natural looking pair of lashes. I buy these in bulk when I can find them. They are super pretty and easy to apply. The band is super thin and easy to shape to my eyes. The lash band isn't so stiff so once you've trimmed it to your eye it doesn't feel like it's stabbing you.
Rachael A.
I've had my eyelashes done and have used these when I'm taking a break from them but I have to admit that I love the way these look 100% more then I do when my lady does them PLUS they'll actually stay on for a couple days if you take care of them
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Are these lashes easy to put on? Will the DUO lash glue work well with these? I just bought these lashes.