BY ARDELL

Cluster Wispies #601 - Open your eyes with Ardell's Cluster Wispies #601. These are precision engineered lashes that are shorter at the ends and fuller towards the center for an eye opening effect. - Cluster Wispies #601 see more...

Ardell Cluster Wispies #601
  • "I have super blonde eyelashes so salon extensions are not ideal. I love these as an alternative. They are easy to apply, blend nicely and give that beautiful full lash look. I am also usually able to get a few uses out of them which is nice. " in 30 reviews
  • "These are great if you're extra like me and you where lashes everyday. These are my go-to everyday lashes. These last long without breaking. And I like how there's no visible band. Comfortable and glam looking. Not too intense and it doesn't look ratchet during the day or in the sun " in 10 reviews
Natalie S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Ardell has always had nice eyelashes and these one looked good on my almond shaped eyes! Since I don’t really like to spend that much money on eyelashes because I’m only going to wear them for like a day. If you really want a drugstore go to eyelash that makes your eyelashes look a little bit wings at the end then you should get these because they’re not that dramatic but they’re not super natural.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
What can I say I love these lashes I just feel so beutiful in them.No need for improvement they nailed them.My eye color is blue/grey and the lashes make my eyes stand out more .Strongly reccomend.They are so affordable too.
Maria I.
Staten Island, NY
OMG THESE ARE MY NEW FAVORITE LASH STYLE! When I first saw these I thought “these won’t look natural at all” but boyyyyyy was I wrong. These have now become my everyday lash. Wether I’m wearing a full glam face or no makeup at all these always look amazing and natural. I get compliments everywhere I go on these. I will say all of a sudden they are so hard to find in stores so I have to order them in bulk online but completely worth it! Ardell Cluster Wispies #601
Marie X.
cleveland
Not to bad , they work for the cost , not my favorite but not the worst Either . I would probably buy agai because they are inexpensive and available more so than what I can find online . Product isn’t all that bad 💋
Sierra G.
These lashes get me in the mood for halloween! They give off a glamor but natural look! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves lashes! These aren't to heavy on the eye! Easy Removal, Easy To Apply, Long Lasting. I would definitely recommend this product and the best part is that the price isn't to expensive and you can get them at most stores with any cosmetic isle
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is amazing!! It makes me feel so beautiful. The application is fairly easy and it looks sunning!! Such a great product and brand!! Fairly priced and easy to find!! I can’t wait to use this product again! Hands down one of my favorites!!
alexandra o.
Personally these are the best lashes I have ever used. The wispies are a recommendation for anyone. I used these all the time and the price is really affordable. Yes I always buy them and would totally recommend to others.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
First lashes I ever tried on years ago and they're amazing. Oldies but goodies. You can find these at any drugstore like Rite Aide or Duane Reade. They even carry them at Ulta. They are light weight. Easy to put on. They blend so well with your natural lashes. I would totally recommend these to any beginner. These are the perfect starter lashes.
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
these eyelashes are so nice! my lashes are naturally long but they give my lashes volume & some length. they are affordable & super easy to apply & honestly they are great for beginner people who are just starting to wear lashes.
Kayla A.
Buffalo
I use these almost everyday they're my favorite styles they fit my eye shape perfectly the band is thin enough to work with but not flimsy at all they last a long time as long as you take great care of them i still have mine and I've been using them for more than two months