BY ARDELL

*Check Fit: Align band with natural lash line to check fit. Trim excess if necessary *Apply Adhesive: Apply a think line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to set *Apply Lashes: Secure lash band by pressing onto lash line see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Alivia J.
These are my second favorite lashes! Extremely affordable. They also last me a long time. I do not use them very often though. I bought mine at Walmart and still have 2 other pairs I haven't used yet. I love the big and fluffy ones. I will absolutely buy more when I run out of what I have now.
Sandra l.
casper
These lashes are super cute and super wispy but they are really dramatic but I love it would reckoned for someone who lives dramatic lashes !