Ardell Chocolate 886 uploaded by monica w.

BY ARDELL

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Chocolate 886 Black/Brown which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vania d.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly enjoy wearing any kind of Ardell lashes. They always look natural and it's not pricey. Always a good value. I always go for Ardell when I buy fake lashes. The packaging could be better since it's a little tough to get the lashes off but I would definitely buy it again
Marielena G.
Salinas , CA
I don't wear false lashes much but when I did wear these I loved them. I was going to a formal gathering and I told the makeup artist that I would like some falsies and she used these. I felt hesitant because I didn't know what they would look like and I really did enjoy the look!
Alejmakeup1 L.
miami, fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encantaron para usarlas en mis clientas de verdad que el cambio que dan son increibles, creo que las mejores por mucho tiempo comparadas con otras marcas que se encuentran en el mercado, su precio es magnifico las recomiendo
Jenny J.
South Yarmouth, MA
They're affordable lashes they look very cute on you can use and special occasions my favorite eyelashes are our Ardell wispy I and route looks natural but in general the best part is that it's affordable and they have all different kinds of was doing really good on you they look like your eyelashes .
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lashes are laid out perfectly. I bought a couple packs from Sally's Beauty Supply. When used with the glue, they last all day and night and they are easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
Ardell is seriously the best lashes that are affordable. I actually never thought I would like chocolate/black lashes but I really really love them. They look gorgeous and aren't as intense as black lashes. I feel like they look a little bit natural. Love love love them.
Alexxis G.
I got these lashes because my best friend was raving about them and suggested them...but I must say, I was not as impressed as she was. Felt cheap and I've gotten better ones for $1 off the Wish app.
Laura R.
Ardell lashes are the best long lasting lashes, however they can't be reused more than about 3-5 times but they are inexpensive enough that you can purchase more
June P.
Taylor, MI
These big girls are thick, fun and flirty! Modestly priced, soft to the touch with Just the right combination of glamour and camp! They hold their own in a room full of beauties!
April V.
Garden City
Where do I begin? These lashes are amazing. They looked heavy since they are very full, but they are not! The band is very comfortable and very flexible. Notice how I say very a lot because they are VERY AMAZING! They look so pretty and natural on. I wear these and Ardell on a daily basis and have no negative feedback. I always get asked if they are my natural lashes..... don't I wish! RECOMMEND!