Ardell Chocolate 886 uploaded by monica w.

BY ARDELL

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Chocolate 886 Black/Brown which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April V.
April V.
Garden City
Where do I begin? These lashes are amazing. They looked heavy since they are very full, but they are not! The band is very comfortable and very flexible. Notice how I say very a lot because they are VERY AMAZING! They look so pretty and natural on. I wear these and Ardell on a daily basis and have no negative feedback. I always get asked if they are my natural lashes..... don't I wish! RECOMMEND!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
I love these dramatic brown lashes. I enjoy wearing them when I have a lot of eyeshadow but I still want it to be visible underneath the lashes. I have only used these once, they fit my eyes well and I did not have to cut them to get the fit I needed. I love the ardell brand for lashes. They are the perfect price point but still make you look expensive.
Christine H.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
These look great on! I love the brown! These are great if you want really, really long and dramatic lashes. I do like these for a night out but prefer the Ardell 110 for a day look. These are really pretty on and don't look fake like some really long lashes do. I love brown because you can add mascara to them and darken them as needed.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
Ardell is seriously the best lashes that are affordable. I actually never thought I would like chocolate/black lashes but I really really love them. They look gorgeous and aren't as intense as black lashes. I feel like they look a little bit natural. Love love love them.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
For sure my favorite. They're long and full, but not too long that they look gaudy. The brown color is a bit more natural than straight black lashes. They're also not flat, meaning they have layers, which give them a wispy look. My favorite full lashes for the price.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
my favorite eye lashes so natural so light give my eyes amazing look , first time user but Im in love with it good value and the price it is amazing really long lasting when I cleaned it carefully I will recommend it to all my friends and my sisters
Edna Y.
Edna Y.
I love all lashes by Ardell. Each one is a little different. These lashes were okay for me. I tend to have smaller eyes compare to others. But overall not a waste of money, worth it for the time being or in a rush to go somewhere.
Lavetta J.
Lavetta J.
The Ardell Chocolate 886 is great lashes. I love the length of the lashes and the thickness is just right. The thickness is very important for me but this one was perfect look on me.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Mansfield, MA
These are the perfect damagic lashes for big, fancy nights. the lash band is a little thick, and they tend to lift in my inner corner. overall provide a beautiful look.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
With the right glue these lashes are beautiful, full and look great with any make up look, and if you take care of them you can get a good four to five uses out of them