Ardell Chocolate 886 uploaded by monica w.

BY ARDELL

Enjoy amazing length, volume and thickness with these Ardell Chocolate 886 Black/Brown which are lightweight, easy-to-apply and creates the look of alluring eyes. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Very comfortable! Amazing flexibility easy to apply .would recommend to anyone. I would buy over and over again" in 6 reviews
  • "love the ardell eyelashes, they are a life saver, they look natural and eye catching at the same time, they are very long lasting and comfortable" in 4 reviews
  • "These look great on! I love the brown! These are great if you want really, really long and dramatic lashes. I do like these for a night out but prefer the Ardell 110 for a day look. These are really pretty on and don't look fake like some really long lashes do. I love brown because you can add mascara to them and darken them as needed." in 4 reviews
Vania d.
Athens, OH
I honestly enjoy wearing any kind of Ardell lashes. They always look natural and it's not pricey. Always a good value. I always go for Ardell when I buy fake lashes. The packaging could be better since it's a little tough to get the lashes off but I would definitely buy it again
Marielena G.
Salinas , CA
I don't wear false lashes much but when I did wear these I loved them. I was going to a formal gathering and I told the makeup artist that I would like some falsies and she used these. I felt hesitant because I didn't know what they would look like and I really did enjoy the look!
Jenny J.
South Yarmouth, MA
They're affordable lashes they look very cute on you can use and special occasions my favorite eyelashes are our Ardell wispy I and route looks natural but in general the best part is that it's affordable and they have all different kinds of was doing really good on you they look like your eyelashes .
Nicole D.
lafayette, LA
The lashes are laid out perfectly. I bought a couple packs from Sally's Beauty Supply. When used with the glue, they last all day and night and they are easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley L.
Vernon, NJ
Ardell is seriously the best lashes that are affordable. I actually never thought I would like chocolate/black lashes but I really really love them. They look gorgeous and aren't as intense as black lashes. I feel like they look a little bit natural. Love love love them.
Alexxis G.
I got these lashes because my best friend was raving about them and suggested them...but I must say, I was not as impressed as she was. Felt cheap and I've gotten better ones for $1 off the Wish app.
April V.
Garden City
Where do I begin? These lashes are amazing. They looked heavy since they are very full, but they are not! The band is very comfortable and very flexible. Notice how I say very a lot because they are VERY AMAZING! They look so pretty and natural on. I wear these and Ardell on a daily basis and have no negative feedback. I always get asked if they are my natural lashes..... don't I wish! RECOMMEND!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
For sure my favorite. They're long and full, but not too long that they look gaudy. The brown color is a bit more natural than straight black lashes. They're also not flat, meaning they have layers, which give them a wispy look. My favorite full lashes for the price.
Edna Y.
I love all lashes by Ardell. Each one is a little different. These lashes were okay for me. I tend to have smaller eyes compare to others. But overall not a waste of money, worth it for the time being or in a rush to go somewhere.
Priscilla P.
I love these dramatic brown lashes. I enjoy wearing them when I have a lot of eyeshadow but I still want it to be visible underneath the lashes. I have only used these once, they fit my eyes well and I did not have to cut them to get the fit I needed. I love the ardell brand for lashes. They are the perfect price point but still make you look expensive.