Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive

by Ardell

* Brush On Adhesive Sold in packs of 6

Does anybody feel a burning sensation when they apply to their lashes with this glue to their eyelids but it’s perfectly fine if you test it on your skin any where else?
I'm looking for a lash glue that will last at least a few days. Any recommendations?
What's your favororite lashes, and last adhesive? I really like brush on adhesive. It dries quicker. Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive and [product:ardell-faux-mink-lash-811] these are amazing
Start your review of Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive!
Product Highlights
This is great especially for beginners. It's easy to apply straight to the lash extension and stays put all day. Plus it dries clear. in reviews
Sarah C.
Matteson, IL
Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: CVS
Definitely a BUYER BEWARE!!!! I thought the glue would be as wonderful as the lashes, but boy was I WRONG! It comes out STRINGY, when it dries and you want to take your lashes off the the day, you have just basically gorilla glued your lashes to your eyes. Game over for you. Have fun pulling them off. Your lash strip is now destroyed with CRUST! Waste of money. Don’t say I didn’t warn you...
Nida A.
Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive uploaded by Nida A.
Great lash glue. I like the bottle it comes in and how it is clear. This glue does a good job and keeping false lashes one and I also love the applicator brush. I don’t like lash glues like the Duo Striplash Adhesive Dark Wimperlijm that doesn’t have a brush applicator.
Abbie A.
Onalaska, WI
Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive uploaded by Abbie A.
I wasn’t really pleased with this lash adhesive. I have worn false lashes multiple times and they usually stay on all day, but when I used this my lashes were already starting to fall off after 3 hours. I also got a tiny bit of the glue on my water line and it burned so bad for like 5 minutes, I do not recommend!
Mercedes S.
Portales, NM
This is the ONLY lash glue I ever use. It's perfect for beginners because you can put it exactly where you want it and it holds lashes all day, it's also latex free which is hard to find so that's a huge plus !
Wai C.
Bellevue, NE
I have bought backups since using this. The brush is nice, it's clear so you don't have to worry about white glue, and it doesn't adhere so tightly that you will never remove it without a ton of makeup remover. If you are careful and put the lashes just above you can do a peel off. The bad thing is, don't use this if you are going to be in a windy place. It doesn't adhere as well as the duo white glue. However I still like it more for an the other reasons listed. Another thing to keep in mind is, the glue crystallizes around the bottle so you do need to clean up the sides
Lyndsey M.
Fort Myers , Fl
Jessica H.
Brookhaven, GA
I really love this brush on glue vs their older one in the squeeze tube. This one get tacky sooner and stays longer.
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive uploaded by Bianca S.
Compre este lash glue para probarlo pero no me gusto se seca muy rápido y no pega bien creo que funcionaría bien para pegar glitter
Kelly L.
Leander, TX
Such an awesome lash adhesive! It holds super well and dries clear so it won't show even if wearing bandless lashes. Only thing I'd improve is making it take a little bit longer to get tacky so you have more time to work with it, but it just means I need to practice haha
Fatima J.
Laveen, AZ
I used to use this allll the time. My number one adhesive. I loved the easy to apply brush applicator! And it lasted all day without any residue