BY ARDELL

Quick and Easy Brow Shapers™ are safe and easy to apply.  Designed to save tedious hours of tweezing and minimize errors, these cold wax strips are precut to fit almost any brow shape. Not only can Brow Shapers™ handle heavier brows, but also fine hairs that cannot be removed by tweezers to give you a more defined brow line. Contains 21 Shaping Strips & Easy-to-Follow Instruction Sheet aiibeauty.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't have high expectations for this, but figured it was worth a shot. I had planned on using this on my clients that need a quick, little brow shaping while I am doing their makeup. Glad I tested it on myself first. It managed to pull more of my skin off than actual hairs. You're better off using a brow shaver. Not worth purchasing, in my opinion.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Although it does not seem to pull all the hairs needed, it never fails to grab some piece of my skin and cause a small and slight abrasion. I've tried powder to help reduce any skin damage. For the most part I prefer tweezing to these. Although if you let your brow get out of hand for a bit, this is a good start and getting some of the easy ones out of the way so that you can follow up with tweezing.