Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel - Clear 7.3ml/0.25oz uploaded by Zakeeva R.Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel - Clear 7.3ml/0.25oz uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel - Clear 7.3ml/0.25oz

Buy Ardell Eye Brow Makeup - Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows naturally and beautifully while adding a hint of color for a full and natural-looking brow. see more...

Isabelle J.
This is my favorite eyebrow product. I did my friends eyebrows and I laid them down first with this gel (after brushing up her brows), she asked me what product did I use because she immediatly saw a difference in her brows. I purchased this item at Sally's beauty supply. I would recommend this to everyone who is trying to tame their brows for a great price!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I’ve been looking for a nice/inexpensive brow gel for a bit now & I’m so glad I gave this one a go! It basically does the job of keeping my brows in place (: Plus it has a pleasant light scent to it too.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love
this stuff. My eyebrows are dark and grow quickly. I try and keep them
trimmed but this insures they do not move out of place throughout the
day and keep them looking neat. I do need to reapply throughout the day
and does wipe off if you touch your eyebrow, but overall one of my
favorite pieces in my daily make up bag.
Scarlett G.
Chesterfield, MO
I love this gel! It's lightweight but keeps my brows in place all day long! I use it both when I fill in my brows and when I don't! The brush is big without being hard to manipulate! I get a nice even application every time. Will continue to repurchase, definitely don't think I'll be switching any time soon!
Arlette M.
This eyebrow gel if a great alternative to one from a more expensive brand. I also enjoy the fact that is is clear and will not interfere with my brow color/products underneath. I do feel that it is not as long lasting as the high end option, but for $10 cheaper, why not?
Jordan S.
Graton, Ca
My brows get long and unruly quick. I almost always use a brow gel to keep them in place. I like that its clear so I can use my regular filler and then use this over to keep them in place. I only apply once a day. I gave it four stars instead of five because it gets hard if you use too much on the brows.
April C.
Graham, TX
These are great lashes for every day use if you're more into the glam look I wouldn't say these are suitable for someone who is trying to go for a natural look they are a little bit pricey but not as pricey as other lashes I feel like they could be lowered a dollar but they are definitely a great product and I don't mind re-purchasing
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Such a good brow gel ,
It is very affordable and it is nice to use. It keeps my brows in place all day it doesn't feel too watery I always am able to find it at Walmart or target and usually at any drugstore
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product keeps my brows at attention lol I use it when I do my brows with a pencil since it's not as strong as a pomade. But I totally recommend buying this if you like a more natural finish for brows!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Favorite brow gel of my life!!!!!
love this Ardell® Brow sculpting gel is amazing perfect for my eyebrows, is very easy to apply on the eyebrows and lasts a lot!!!!