Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel - Clear 7.3ml/0.25oz uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell Eye Brow Makeup - Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows naturally and beautifully while adding a hint of color for a full and natural-looking brow. see more...

Sara S.
Sara S.
Romulus, MI
I could not live without this product. You touch your face all day and even if you properly apply your brows, those hairs could come astray! But with this brow gel, just lightly apply over each of your brows and they are stuck in place for the rest of your day. They do not make your brows stiff, unless you apply too much.
Arlette M.
Arlette M.
This eyebrow gel if a great alternative to one from a more expensive brand. I also enjoy the fact that is is clear and will not interfere with my brow color/products underneath. I do feel that it is not as long lasting as the high end option, but for $10 cheaper, why not?
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite brow gel!! Doesn't leave my brows hard or gloopy like many other girls, yet my hairs stay in place the entire day! The packaging is small enough to carry around in my bag if needed, but has a ton of product!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Oakdale, MN
My eyebrows are evasive. LOL. They grow in all sorts of direction and can never be tamed. I like using after applying my eyebrows. The shape stays all day without having to reapply it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow gel is great for keep eyebrows in place all day, due to its long lasting formula. It also helps give your brows a feathery look due to it acsentuating your natural brow hairs
Loveleen N.
Loveleen N.
New Castle, DE
I love love love! Ardell brow sculpting gel really helps my brow stay in place all day long. It's just perfect for my brows. I will recommend this product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Oceanside, CA
Love love this gel! Helps me set my crazy thick brows! And helps them stay in place all day without them coming off when I sweat or wipe my face👍🏼
Chelsy D.
Chelsy D.
Goodyear, AZ
I like to use this product when I'm doing a natural make up look. It's great for taming your eyebrow hairs and isn't too stiff looking or feeling.
kristina u.
kristina u.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for an affordable brow gel. And honestly this one is amazing! Keeps my brows in place the whole day. I love the smell of it too!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product after I fill in my brows to hold them in place and it works well and last fir the day without needing to re-touch it.