BY ARDELL

Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows beautifully for a full and natural-looking brow. see more...

• I'm looking for a new eyeliner. I've never heard of sculp...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it a super dark thick gel that wil...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna B.
Harmonsburg , PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Brown more...
this is the first brow gel I ever used. It was very affordable and I wanted to experiment. It was nice, but now that I have more experience there are much better ones out there. But I do not hate it!
Rachel R.
Review for: Clear 7.3Ml 0.25Oz more...
This is great for keeping your brows in place! There isn't any defining factor that separates it from any other clear gel, but it does the job it's meant to.
Angie F.
Review for: Clear 7.3Ml 0.25Oz more...
I bought this product at my drugstore, I was looking for a gel to make my eyebrows stay in place after I paint them. This really does the job nicely. No complains at all! And the price is really good! Very affordable. And with just a little bit of product is good enough, so I guess I wont have to rebuy anytime soon.
caitlyn d.
Adelaide
the ardell brow sculpting gel is what I use everyday. It shapes my brows and keeps them in place like hairspray. although for me, the clear gel does turn brown because of other brow products after multiple uses.
Alyssa 🌹.
Windsor , ON
This brow product did wonders for my brows! I have pretty thick brows but the ends are a little sparse and the fibres that are in this brow gel were perfect for my brows. It also locked my brows in place like a dream.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
How does this work? Is it a super dark thick gel that will make my brow look thicker or more of a natural look?
Shermin N.
Nashville , TN
I'm looking for a new eyeliner. I've never heard of sculpting gel for eyebrows...would someone elaborate more on this product?