Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel uploaded by Cassandra L.Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY ARDELL

Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows beautifully for a full and natural-looking brow. see more...

• How do one use the brow gel? I tried it once, but it was a disast...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay...I tried and I didn't like it to much..I felt the wand was to big....I'm a perfectionest when it comes to my brows and I personally prefer a small wand for small hairs... and the formula is okay..a little goopy...wasn't a big fan at all.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell Sculpting Gel For Brows, Clear, .25 fl ozArdell Sculpting Gel For Brows, Clear, .25 fl oz
I like so much gel, before brow powder and long lasting my brow.
Is excellent quality of gel.
Is wonderful products to a price.
Functions perfect in oil skin.
Is one brands excellent of drugstore.
The distribute color of my brow in my routine of beauty #Contest
Lucy R.
Fort Worth, TX
My brows mean everything to me so i play no games when it comes to how my brows are gonna turn out. i do my eyebrows every single day even if i dont go anywhere or have any other make up on, i always have my brows in place because this is one of those gels that keeps it in place.
yvette c.
This brow gel is good if you use another powder over it if not it looks like your eyebrows are swearing or wet so if you don't what to go the extra step I would suggest to stick to other powder eyebrow
Abby M.
Ardell always hits it out of the park for me. This sets my brows with just enough pigment. It dries down quickly and my brows don't budge all day. The wand is nice and small as well which is a huge deal with brow gels.
Melanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST gel for your brows! Even if you don't want to pencil or fill in your brows... a quick sweep of this on your brows and they look amazing! I'm so glad I randomly found this product.
Skylar G.
Colonial Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this gel. I don't really have much to compare this with since I don't really use them. This is my first time purchasing one so I think this is a hit. I would probably not buy again.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
Brow gel for the eyebrows look beautiful and really complete the full look that someone is going for. Every girl always want the perfect brows but the gel really finishes it off.
Janette S.
O Fallon, MO
Not bad. Good color and easy to apply. It lasted most of the day but when I scratched my brow, I did notice a little bit on my nail. Maybe add an additional top coat to it? I wouldn't buy it again.
Esther I.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this product for when I'm aiming for fuller brows and easy application. I go to this when I'm rushing out and need to be fast with my makeup
Ella S.
How do one use the brow gel? I tried it once, but it was a disaster.😣😏