Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY ARDELL

Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows beautifully for a full and natural-looking brow. see more...

• How do one use the brow gel? I tried it once, but it was ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I swear by these. Gives eyebrows natural look. I use it everyday. It's easy to use and makes your eyebrows look great." in 3 reviews
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
This product is okay...I tried and I didn't like it to much..I felt the wand was to big....I'm a perfectionest when it comes to my brows and I personally prefer a small wand for small hairs... and the formula is okay..a little goopy...wasn't a big fan at all.
Lucy R.
Fort Worth, TX
My brows mean everything to me so i play no games when it comes to how my brows are gonna turn out. i do my eyebrows every single day even if i dont go anywhere or have any other make up on, i always have my brows in place because this is one of those gels that keeps it in place.
yvette c.
This brow gel is good if you use another powder over it if not it looks like your eyebrows are swearing or wet so if you don't what to go the extra step I would suggest to stick to other powder eyebrow
Abby M.
Ardell always hits it out of the park for me. This sets my brows with just enough pigment. It dries down quickly and my brows don't budge all day. The wand is nice and small as well which is a huge deal with brow gels.
Melanie N.
The BEST gel for your brows! Even if you don't want to pencil or fill in your brows... a quick sweep of this on your brows and they look amazing! I'm so glad I randomly found this product.
Skylar G.
Colonial Beach, VA
I really like this gel. I don't really have much to compare this with since I don't really use them. This is my first time purchasing one so I think this is a hit. I would probably not buy again.
Mckenna G.
Buffalo, NY
Brow gel for the eyebrows look beautiful and really complete the full look that someone is going for. Every girl always want the perfect brows but the gel really finishes it off.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I bought some of this at Walmart to just see how it compared to my department store brands of these type brow gels, However this was clear and my department brands are colored, but other than that I would say I really felt this worked well and held up great especially for the price. I prefer to darken my brows some, but I gave this to my teen daughter and she loved it. I liked the way the product worked, I just wanted some color with it, but overall it was a great product.
Janette S.
O Fallon, MO
Not bad. Good color and easy to apply. It lasted most of the day but when I scratched my brow, I did notice a little bit on my nail. Maybe add an additional top coat to it? I wouldn't buy it again.
Carly F.
Love this stuff so much because I will never leave the house without my brows sculpted with this high quality gel. This is my go-to product and I recommend it to everyone, trust me. Everyone I've ever met loves this product just as much as me who is obsessed with it,
Ella S.
How do one use the brow gel? I tried it once, but it was a disaster.😣😏