Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#366 in False Lashes
Brow Sculpting Gel is a lightweight gel that contours and defines brows while providing all-day hold and conditioning. The precision wand shapes brows beautifully for a full and natural-looking brow.
Photo (1)
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

I bought some of this at Walmart to just see how it compared to my department store brands of these type brow gels, However this was clear and my department brands are colored, but other than that I would say I really felt this worked well and held up great especially for the price. I prefer to darken my brows some, but I gave this to my teen daughter and she loved it. I liked the way the product worked, I just wanted some color with it, but overall it was a great product.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Fort Worth, TX

My brows mean everything to me so i play no games when it comes to how my brows are gonna turn out. i do my eyebrows every single day even if i dont go anywhere or have any other make up on, i always have my brows in place because this is one of those gels that keeps it in place.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Livonia, MI

As being a person who was born with very thin, fine, sparse, blonde eyebrows but with a full head of strawberry blonde hair i can say this product is a lifesaver. I used to get teased for not having any eyebrows but now they just look natural and i really recommend it
Carly F.
Carly F.

Love this stuff so much because I will never leave the house without my brows sculpted with this high quality gel. This is my go-to product and I recommend it to everyone, trust me. Everyone I've ever met loves this product just as much as me who is obsessed with it,
Abby M.
Abby M.

Ardell always hits it out of the park for me. This sets my brows with just enough pigment. It dries down quickly and my brows don't budge all day. The wand is nice and small as well which is a huge deal with brow gels.
Amber M.
Amber M.

I love the clear version of this! I purchased mine from Sally's and used up the entire tube! It doesn't leave your brows feeling "crunchy" and keeps a good hold throughout the day as well as having a pleasant scent!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Auburn Hills, MI

Love using this product to make my eyebrows flawless and to make my arch pop. It's very thin, but once you get used to that, I would never go back to doing my eyebows with a pencil after using this.
Janette S.
Janette S.
O Fallon, MO

Not bad. Good color and easy to apply. It lasted most of the day but when I scratched my brow, I did notice a little bit on my nail. Maybe add an additional top coat to it? I wouldn't buy it again.
Skylar G.
Skylar G.
Colonial Beach, VA

I really like this gel. I don't really have much to compare this with since I don't really use them. This is my first time purchasing one so I think this is a hit. I would probably not buy again.
Susan A.
Susan A.
West Covina, CA

I have to say I love almost every single product ardell carries the lashes are deff my favorite! Glamour and wispies n this sculpting gel is my number one leaves my brows looking bomb!
Ella S.
Ella S.

How do one use the brow gel? I tried it once, but it was a disaster.😣😏

Join Now