Ardell Brow Pomade

by Ardell

Use the brow pomade from ardell to create sculpted and defined brows. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes.

Est-ce que je devrais l’appliquer apres avoir mise du savon sur mes sourcils ou après ?
Funciona este producto?
Is this product any good? I need new pomade but not sure what to get
Start your review of Ardell Brow Pomade!
Product Highlights
Is good for the brows and perfect color for my brows and easy to use every dayin reviews
This is a good brand good product and price I think is ok I Ardell brown kit and works good is long lasting and I recommende 👍🏽in reviews
Elizabeth  G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Elizabeth  G.
So I recently tried this product it’s actually really good and it applies easily I will definitely be buying again !
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,350 reviews
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Massiel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Medium Brown
Me encanta esta pomada siempre la compro es fácil de usar y es un producto con buen precio y excelente calidad yo siempre la compro y la recomiendo
Gisela M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Gisela M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium Brown
I had high expectations of this product. I'm not saying it's bad but the tone I grabbed was a medium brown and it looked like a blonde and it is super light. But is super easy to use and I guess if I get a darker tono it will work great.
Ruby C.
Seguin, TX
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Ruby C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Dark Brown
I absolutely love this pomade it's my everyday go to. I have tried expensive, not to expensive, and cheap this pomade is affordable I would recommend not just the price but the quality of this dark brown pomade. Stays on my eyebrows even with my oily face at times.. love it
Asma Z.
Lewisville, texas
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Asma Z.
This is an amazing dupe for anastasia dip brow pomade .it is super affordable and easy to use . I have gone through alot of them . It comes with double ended brush as well . It is very longlasting and comes in 4 colors to choose from . I would highly recommend to give it a tey.
Amber T.
Plainfield, CT
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Amber T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Dark Brown
I'm so not a fan of this pomade. I found it to be very dry and hard to put in my brows. I had to warm up some of the pomade on the back of my had to even get it to work. It photographs well but doesn't look as good in person. I will not be buying this again
Gayle L.
Cleveland, OH
Ardell Brow Pomade uploaded by Gayle L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Medium Brown
I like it. Very smooth and goes on nicely. My first time using this. Nice and small package. Would recommend to anyone. 😃😃
Danielle B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Medium Brown
This product was introduced to me when A makeup artist did my makeup for my sisters wedding. I absolutely fell in love with the way it made my brows look, it glides on super easily and holds for 24 hours.
Sherry S.
Vallejo, CA
Great product! It comes with a dual ended brush so it's a great value as well. I love how not too much product goes on your brush so it does not go to waste. Color is great and is comparable to the more expensive brand. Overall, I would buy this again.
Erika  S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dark Brown
I always get asked if my eyebrows are microbladded which they are not but you can get the perfect look with this brow pomade it’s my absolute favorite along with Anastasia brows ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abigail C.