BY ARDELL

Brow Perfection Stencils are easy-to-use and quickly help you shape the perfect brow. Reducing unwanted errors, our templates reduce the amount of time required to get that precise and elegant brow you have always wanted. Shape Selection: Delicate, Elegant, Glamorous and Classic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Weatherford, TX
i like doing my brows but they don't always come out perfect every time so thats why i like using the stencils. it is really easy to apply. my eye color is brown. it helped me improve my brow skills and i love it. i wold recommend it to anyone who wants there brows to look nice but they can't alway do them right!
Tileatha R.
Tileatha R.
Lithonia, GA
This is a great brow kit for beginners who are learning to shape and fill their eyebrows. It comes with multiple brow stencils to choose from with different types of eyebrow shapes and arches. I would recommend this product to anyone why is trying to learn to do their eyebrows or other peoples eyebrows
Good for beginners when trying to figure out the world of filling in eyebrows. Kind of hard to hold in place while trying to look and fill in. Use some tape to keep in place and you will get a bigger view to your advantage.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Hawthorne, CA
The perfect little helper if you need to design a great set of brows!! Easy to use with Brow powders and pencils. They will take a little practice! But have faith your brows will look fabulous!!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Alcolu, SC
I used this to give myself a precise outline of where to fill in my eyebrows. It was really easy to use and made my brows look wonderful!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Birmingham, AL
Love these eyebrow stencils. Always have my eyebrows on fleek. Super easy for when you can't get them even by just drawing them lol
LaTonya T.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Been using these since I was 20 years old. And still using them. Hello 37 I am. These are the bomb. I get them at Sally's.
Dechelle P.
Dechelle P.
Used this before I grew back out my brows & it does the job without hesitation. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only are these stencils fun, they are easy to use. I like the exactness of the lines and how pretty it made my brows
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Amazing value, long lasting, look great! So easy and couldn't recommend more highly! Amazing product must have!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
Where can these be purchased at?