BY ARDELL #26 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Longer, Thicker, Fuller Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator is a concentrated serum of multi-proteins that works to immediately repair weak lashes and restore thickness of over-tweezed or thinning brows.  Added conditioners soften dry, brittle lashes enabling them to grow longer, thicker and fuller. ; see more...

• Does this stuff really work?1 Answers
  • im wondering if this actually does work ? ive been looking for a...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have before and after pictures of their brows while u...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "The price is okay, but it didn't really help with growth." in 1 review
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Ok, I love full eyelashes. I wore extensions for a long time, but they get messy, expensive, and too much of a hassle after about 6 months. I researched all the lash serums on the market. Many had issues with chemicals being nonFDA approved. I read the reviews for Ardell and decided to try it. WHen I say "IT WORKS" it really makes a difference in the fullness of my lashes. I cannot tell you how many people inquire and compliment my lashes. They ask are my lashes fake or what type of mascara do I use. Granted, I had lashes and I wanted to enhance what I had. Even my mother thought I was being dishonest when I told her my lashes were not fake. Ladies it worth trying. I love it; I bought my second tube the other day!! :-)
Kayla  C.
Westerville, OH
I've always struggled with very thin eyebrows as you can tell in the first picture, I used this product religiously on my eyebrows and began telling a difference in the thickness of my eyebrows! The second picture is with no product on my eyebrows (I did get them tinted that's why they're dark) but they're not extended or drawn on more thick with pencil, they're completely my brows! Love this product!
Lydia F.
This product did not help either my brows or lashes grow faster. I used it exclusively on only one side of my face for a month and saw no results. If you really want longer lashes, try Latisse, which actually works (while you're using it).

However, I have to say this product is useful for keeping brows in the right shape when you have some strays.
Tiffany A.
I've been using this for 2 months now. It's great. I use it every night. It doesn't burn or irritate my eyes. It comes off easily when I wash my face. It's perfect. It took about a month for me to notice a difference but now that it's 2 months, I can definitely tell a huge difference.
Nina A.
Everyone has their own experience and while there are a lot of people who think this item is holy grail, sadly I was not one who it worked for. I bought a couple of these tubes to try out hoping they would work at least a little magic, but nothing. They didn't irritate or burn my eyes but even applying this gel for several months nothing came of it for me.
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
This thing really worked for me. You have to use it everyday for it to work. Before even putting on lengthening mascara ypu still couldn't see my short lashes. But now they almost touch near my brows. Have to repurchase , mine is almost done.
Esteffany L.
I never really got the point of brow and eyelash gel, but recently I purchased one of these. I'm not sure when you will start seeing results on your brows or eyelashes but so far I've noticed subtle changes in the thickness of my eyelashes.
Shannon M.
Castaic, CA
I bought a 3 pack off of Amazon to help with growing my eyebrows back. The price is okay, but it didn't really help with growth. The mascara-type brush should be more like a paintbrush
Ashley D.
Brooklyn, NY
After almost 2 weeks of using this product, I've seen such a big difference in my eyelashes! Not only are they longer but they look a lot fuller. Glad I purchased!
Philip D.
Holden, LA
Certainly not a quick fix, but even if it doesn't make your brows and lashes grow, it definitely conditions them and makes them a lot healtheir.
Worth it, considering it's the cheapest brow and lash accelerator out there...
Corinne M.
How much does this product cost?
Lydia F.
Does anyone have before and after pictures of their brows while using this?
amber m.
Visalia, CA
im wondering if this actually does work ? ive been looking for an eyebrow serum that can help me grow out my brows .. needing to know asap
Pamela F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this stuff really work?
Mariah Z.
Is this suppose to help your brows and lashes grow?