Ardell Brow Defining Powder, Taupe, .08 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY ARDELL

Quick, Easy, Wa La! Brow Defining Powder is a brush-on powder that darkens and enhances eyebrows for absolutely defined brows.  The concentrated color allows you to create perfectly arched brows and applies easily with the slant-tipped brush. ; see more...

• Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but...3 Answers
Ardell Brow Defining Powder, Taupe, .08 oz
  • "Quick and easy to use. the powder blends easily and leaves the eyebrows looking natural and flawless. I bought mine at cvs. great quality for the price." in 4 reviews
  • "this is pretty good it gives a natural clean brow look if u are a begginer its very good" in 1 review
  • "Tried this in a pinch, and the shade that looked closest to my hair color turned out to be an extremely warm toned brown, which wasn't what I was looking for!" in 1 review
  • "My eyebrows look very light i always buy dark brown shades to color in my eyebrows it works pretty well" in 1 review
kayla e.
Riverdale, GA
This is pretty good it gives a natural clean brow look if u are a beggingger its very good
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
Brows on point!!!! love the angle brush, great coverage and staying power!!
Meaghan P.
Ardell are absolute ROYALTY. I cannot stress enough how good this kit is! The brush, the colour, everything about this kit makes me so happy. My eyebrows are always in tip top shape and I'm always getting compliments!
carley s.
Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but didn't like them. I love my anastasia dip brow and my nyx eyebrow gel, and was just looking for a new powder for on top.