Ardell Brow Defining Powder, Taupe, .08 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY ARDELL

Quick, Easy, Wa La! Brow Defining Powder is a brush-on powder that darkens and enhances eyebrows for absolutely defined brows.  The concentrated color allows you to create perfectly arched brows and applies easily with the slant-tipped brush. ; see more...

• Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but...3 Answers
Ardell Brow Defining Powder, Taupe, .08 oz
  • "Quick and easy to use. the powder blends easily and leaves the eyebrows looking natural and flawless. I bought mine at cvs. great quality for the price." in 4 reviews
  • "this is pretty good it gives a natural clean brow look if u are a begginer its very good" in 1 review
  • "Tried this in a pinch, and the shade that looked closest to my hair color turned out to be an extremely warm toned brown, which wasn't what I was looking for!" in 1 review
  • "My eyebrows look very light i always buy dark brown shades to color in my eyebrows it works pretty well" in 1 review
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
I have not purchased item but have had this product used on me by a friend. I love it! I am still trying to locate to purchase myself. My friends wear this 24/7 and it looks amazing on her.
Brenda C.
I LOVE THIS. IT GIVES THE BROW A NATURAL LOOK. USE IT CAREFULLY. WHAT SUCKS A LITTLE IS THAT IF YOU TOUCH YOUR BROWS A LITTLE IT CAN SMUDGE IT A BIT BUT OTHER THAN, IT'S GREAT!!
Paulina G.
Santa Ana, CA
Courtney O.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite by any means the product feels cheap and moves easily. One wipe with my fingertip and it's gone even after using gel and a setting spray.
Taylor C.
Flint, MI
Not my favorite but still gets the job done! there's not very many shades to choose from but the brush is perfectly angled to get a great arched look
Alexis B.
I absolutely love this eyebrow product! I bought it a few weeks ago and right away I fell in love. It's nice and smooth and stays all day
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
This has been a very good brow pomade for me. It seems to stay pretty well and it's very easy to use. I like that they have darker colors
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
This defining powder brand is the first one I used. This product works very well and provides a natural look.
Carmen A.
Krystle D.
Perfect for beginners just learning how to fill in their brows and those wanting a natural, soft brow.
carley s.
Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but didn't like them. I love my anastasia dip brow and my nyx eyebrow gel, and was just looking for a new powder for on top.