Ardell Brow Defining Powder, Taupe, .08 oz uploaded by Amanda P.

BY ARDELL

Quick, Easy, Wa La! Brow Defining Powder is a brush-on powder that darkens and enhances eyebrows for absolutely defined brows.  The concentrated color allows you to create perfectly arched brows and applies easily with the slant-tipped brush. ; see more...

• Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Quick and easy to use. the powder blends easily and leaves the eyebrows looking natural and flawless. I bought mine at cvs. great quality for the price." in 4 reviews
  • "this is pretty good it gives a natural clean brow look if u are a begginer its very good" in 1 review
  • "Tried this in a pinch, and the shade that looked closest to my hair color turned out to be an extremely warm toned brown, which wasn't what I was looking for!" in 1 review
  • "My eyebrows look very light i always buy dark brown shades to color in my eyebrows it works pretty well" in 1 review
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely LOVE this brow gel it's the first brow gel I've ever bought I've always used the brow pencils and gosh at the difference. This works SO MUCH BETTER TO SHADE IN WHERE IM MISSING HAIR DUE TO SCARRING. 😍😍😍
Jessie D.
Grasonville, MD
I needed a brow color for a makeup client and didn't have time to go anywhere but the local CVS. That's when I found this product and I'm glad that I did because it's comparable to high end for drug store prices. The powders are extremely pigmented and true to color. They also last all day which is so hard to find in a brow product especially for me cuz I sweat so much when I'm working but this held on all day through work and home. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a more natural looking brow but still wanting to tame some unruly hairs. And definitely go one-two shades lighter then your hair color because they are very pigmented and can show up a lot darker then pictured.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Very easy to apply. And I actually do like the stiff brush included with it. It does perfect job contouring my eyebrows. I got Mink Brown. Color is kinda simple dark brown. You can build up the coverage so You can make it lighter or darker depending how much product You use. It stays almost full day, but 6 hours for sure :).
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This powder blends so naturally and keeps my eyebrows looking sharp. I love that the line isn't too harsh. It's great as is but I also like layering this over a pencil to create a more defined and polished look.
Brigette M.
Mc Kenney, VA
I have very sparse brows so any brow products are intriguing to me. This product is amazing, fills in my brows really well so I on'y need to fill, set and go. I don't need more than two products for my brows in the morning.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
Tried this in a pinch, and the shade that looked closest to my hair color turned out to be an extremely warm toned brown, which wasn't what I was looking for! Also the powder broke on me after a few uses (it had never even been dropped or left my desk!) so I stopped using it. Wouldn't repurchase!
Michelle V.
Definitely love this powder! I actually didn't even know what this was but I kept grabbing it from my moms makeup bag because I loved it so much it's pigmented and really leaves my brows looking flawless
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I have been using this eye brow powder for YEARS and I don't plan on switching any time soon. I like modest eyebrows without heavy fill, and this powder provides just enough coverage. I like pairing this powder with the Ofra Eye Brow pencil if I'm going for a bolder look.
Catherine J.
Oakland, CA
It was being discontinued, I think. It was okay for what it was worth, but didn't strike me as being especially long-lasting. I think they might've had one or two shades only, and none of them really matched me.
Karen P.
Wellington , Fl
I have light brown eyebrows, and I loved the way that this powder filled in my brows. I have been using this for a while now and I am happy with the results. I pair it with a eyebrow gel to make it stay in place, because the powder alone with smug a little.
carley s.
Is this product good? I've had the ardell pots before but didn't like them. I love my anastasia dip brow and my nyx eyebrow gel, and was just looking for a new powder for on top.