BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell Eye Brow Makeup - Brow Defining Powder is a brush-on powder that darkens and enhances eyebrows for absolutely defined brows. The concentrated color allows you to create perfectly arched brows and applies easily with the slant-tipped brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is what I use for my brows and it works perfectly fine :) I use the medium brown one and it's perfect! It is super easy to put on too, the first time I got it I was hesitant because of how cheap it was but turned out to be awesome!" in 6 reviews
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
The ardell brow gives a great look to the area. It looks very nice and natural when applied. Using a generous amount provides a great look that most will not even recognize as makeup. The outlook of the makeup is great and I would buy it over and over again.
Melissa P.
I actually like this. I don't really do anything major on my brows because, well I just like to save time. I usually just fill them in when I go out to a special occasion. These work really well and really inexpensive which is always a plus for me.
Taylor S.
Rapid City
Color was perfect to make my brows noticeable, it locked in the square shape in my brow. Super easy to apply most people could use this color too. Also I like on the outside of the packaging because it gave you a look to make your brows look alike.
Maggie P.
Eugene
This is the best for a inexpensive brow tool. It holds the shape nicely and the color options are good. I would definitely buy this over another drug store brand! I highly recommend this and would will purchase it again! 😛
Natalie M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an amazing product, this is an alternative to the Anastasia dip brow. This powder is very long lasting, affordable and easy to use, all you need is a angled brush and this product and your eyebrows will look amazing!
Krysta H.
Lititz
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I use this everyday in the blonde shade. i do use a different brow brush but i love the texture of it, the fact that you can apply more or less to make it darker or lighter and it looks natural! You cant beat the price either!
Brooke A.
The only thing I use for my eye brows! I love the color and it's really defines my brows. I have green eyes so this brown really makes them pop! I use this every day! I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda K.
Stacy S.
Johnson City, NY
I absolutely love the brow pomade! The brush that comes with it makes application easy and flawless. Plus a little product goes a long way so the pomade will last for awhile! A MUST buy!!!
Valerie T.
this actually works pretty good , I just purchased this and I've been using it ever since I got it , it last a long time on my brows ! And it's pretty inexpensive! I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Mollie W.
Longview, TX
Where can you purchase this?
Sophia G.
Black Mountain, NC
Is it light or dark??????????????????
Michelle R.
SPRING, TX
Is it smooth or does it have a powder affect?
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been trying to find a good eyebrow product to color them in. Is this a good a good product ?
melanie b.
Kansas City, MO
What color would be best for red heads?