BY ARDELL #87 in False Lashes

Ardell Baby Demi Wispies Black lashes are perfect for enhancing your eyes for an everyday look. see more...

• I've never worn false lashes before so this may sound sil...6 Answers
  • Are these user friendly? I'm new to falsies and would lik...4 Answers
  • I've never seen these Baby Demi Wispies in stores, where ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "You honestly need this product in your life! Ardell lashes in general have really easy to apply eyelash bands. They are super flexible. The baby Demi wispies just so happen to be my all time favorite style! They aren't too dramatic but fit the needs. " in 72 reviews
  • "My favorite lashes of all time! I recently started to wear lashes and these were the most comfortable and easy to apply! Recommend buying this for anyone! It's simple and not to big and don't feel like I'm wearing lashes. Definitely repurchasing this every time " in 31 reviews
Jessica A.
These are my favorite lashes hands down!!! These lashes are perfect for someone who wants just a little lift to their natural lashes without any extra drama. They look so natural, not to mention, they're perfect for eyeglass wearers (such as myself) and are very easy to apply. They're beyond affordable and there's just nothing bad I have to say about them, other than to whine that they are hard to find in store, but online is almost never an issue. I truly love these lashes! I pray Ardell never stops making these!
Latoya B.
I love Ardells lashes especially these. They are affordable and super comfortable to wear. I like how natural these lashes look on me when I wear them. They last a pretty decent amount of time for a product that you get at at drugstore. I recommend these whispies because they aren’t false looking.
Sofi G.
New York
I’ve never worn falsies before and started with the baby demis to get a more natural look and avoid the heaviness. I still don’t like the additional weight on my eyelids, but the baby demis are still my absolute favorite for a little extra dramatic look.
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
The first big upside to these is that they are affordable. They also add the oomph you’re looking for in a false lash. My biggest complaint is the lash strip. It’s super thin so applying lash glue can be a challenge. Because of the thin nature I feel like it doesn’t blend well into my eyeliner when I put it on because it has a tiny ball to hold each grouping of lashes together. These are good but I don’t think they’re the best.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
When I discovered these I was so happy. All I wanted was lashes that gave me some extra oomph with some length and fullness, I wear glasses so wearing falsies was always difficult. They look great on with my glasses and don’t hit the glass & fit so comfortably. I Definitely recommend!
Nimi P.
Ardelle demi wispies are my favourite lashed of all time. Not too dramatic but enough to see a difference. They are definitely not a natural look but they are also not stiff a plastic like some others can me. The shape is a perfect cat eye for my eyes.
Ashley S.
I love these for a very natural, soft look. They're the perfect size. I don't typically wear false lashes unless it's a night out or special occasion. I purchase them from Sallys beauty supply when I need to find some great lashes really quick.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
These are the best falsies! They are super affordable and give your lashes an amazing boost without being too heavy and overpowering. They feel light and comfortable so I can wear them for hours upon hours without any irritation or annoyance.
Darian C.
These lashes are not the greatest but they are still good. My natural lashes are longer then them so it doesn't really do anything lengthening wise, but I think these lashes would work for people who have little to no lashes
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
My all time favorite lashes. I haven’t ever played with other brands but Ardell have never disappointed me. I’ve tried many different styles. The band is perfect and I rarely ever have to cut my lashes to fit.
Kayla T.
I've never worn false lashes before so this may sound silly, but can you reuse these? Or is it a one time deal lol?
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Are these user friendly? I'm new to falsies and would like to try a brand that seems to be easier to work with.
Jayden B.
Since these are smaller than regular falsies, would they work with glasses? Or would they bump my lenses?
Karina P.
What are the best natural looking lashes from ardell?
Mei A.
I've never seen these Baby Demi Wispies in stores, where have you guys found them? Preferably answers for the East Coast/Midatlantic.