BY ARDELL #39 in False Lashes

Ardell Baby Demi Wispies Black lashes are perfect for enhancing your eyes for an everyday look. see more...

• I've never worn false lashes before so this may sound silly, but ...6 Answers
  • Are these user friendly? I'm new to falsies and would like to try...4 Answers
  • I've never seen these Baby Demi Wispies in stores, where have you...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I absolutely love these! I often bounce back between the salon perfect and the ardell lashes - both are equal quality and I love them both!

I usually wear as my everyday lash as they are comfortable, easy to work with, and they don’t feel plastic on top of your eye.

They curl wonderfully with an eyelash curler and they don’t get clumpy when you use mascara on them.

And they are reusable! I wear mine for up to 2 weeks, depending on how dramatic I like my lashes.

I would recommend to anyone. Even to just beginners!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I wore these for NYE. Now before my celebrations began I had to work at the restaurant. This was not fun. However, the baby demi wispies in black are going to be go to from now on! They are amazing, lightweight, easy to apply, and for me I just love a natural look with a big of volume. This was perfection. I got compliments all night long and I'm so grateful I finally found the perfect pair of lashes!
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
The first big upside to these is that they are affordable. They also add the oomph you’re looking for in a false lash. My biggest complaint is the lash strip. It’s super thin so applying lash glue can be a challenge. Because of the thin nature I feel like it doesn’t blend well into my eyeliner when I put it on because it has a tiny ball to hold each grouping of lashes together. These are good but I don’t think they’re the best.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is my go to for false lashes. They are very minimal, but just add the extra pop to my eyes that I love. They can be a bit difficult to apply sometimes, but there are tons of beauty videos on how to apply false lashes that its not difficult to figure out. I have repurchased these multiple times and will probably do so again in the future.
Tanisa M.
Orlando, FL
I love Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black lashes!!! Most of them do have a natural look with a little glam to them! Plus they are super easy to apply, coming from someone that it took forever to learn how to apply lashes. I had to pick a couple of pairs up for the bestie for Christmas and I know she will love them! #ardelllashes #lashesareanecessity #influenster #gifting
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
When I discovered these I was so happy. All I wanted was lashes that gave me some extra oomph with some length and fullness, I wear glasses so wearing falsies was always difficult. They look great on with my glasses and don’t hit the glass & fit so comfortably. I Definitely recommend!
Nimi P.
New York , NY
Ardelle demi wispies are my favourite lashed of all time. Not too dramatic but enough to see a difference. They are definitely not a natural look but they are also not stiff a plastic like some others can me. The shape is a perfect cat eye for my eyes.
Ashley S.
I love these for a very natural, soft look. They're the perfect size. I don't typically wear false lashes unless it's a night out or special occasion. I purchase them from Sallys beauty supply when I need to find some great lashes really quick.
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
My all time favorite lashes. I haven’t ever played with other brands but Ardell have never disappointed me. I’ve tried many different styles. The band is perfect and I rarely ever have to cut my lashes to fit.
jenna v.
Syracuse, NY
Great natural lash, easy to apply and very comfortable to wear. Lasts long as long as you have a decent glue. Definitely recommend for a good drugstore pair of false lashes. I purchase these quite often!
Kayla T.
I've never worn false lashes before so this may sound silly, but can you reuse these? Or is it a one time deal lol?
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Are these user friendly? I'm new to falsies and would like to try a brand that seems to be easier to work with.
Jayden B.
Since these are smaller than regular falsies, would they work with glasses? Or would they bump my lenses?
Karina P.
What are the best natural looking lashes from ardell?
Mei A.
I've never seen these Baby Demi Wispies in stores, where have you guys found them? Preferably answers for the East Coast/Midatlantic.