Ardell: Ardell Self Adhesive Lash 105s uploaded by Amy R.Ardell: Ardell Self Adhesive Lash 105s uploaded by Jordan C.

BY NONE

Gorgeous lashes in an instant with 2 easy steps! Ardell self-adhesive lashes are pre-glued for quick application. These lashes are great for beginner or expert lash users. Available in 6 of our top selling style lashes. Sold in packs of 4 see more...

• How well do these work? Do they stay on as long as if you...1 Answers
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
my go to for "natural lashes". these are great! the band is really nice for the price and they can be worn over and over again if you take care of them properly. i have a pretty big stash of these in my set and i will stand by these forever.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
I am new to the eyelash scene and decided to start out trying the self adhesive kind. I did my research and heard this brand Ardell was easily accessible and the quality was reasonable. I can actually put these on myself as an amateur and they last all night.
ella s.
Great price point. Easy to put on. They look natural. No complaints. I do not use the plastic applicator. The glue works well also. I have bought them many times. I would recommend for a drug store eyelash set.
SANDRA P.
Orlando, FL
This is a better eyelash that I try. I love this brand and the look is amazing with it. I recomend always in my YouTube channel for my subscribers because it is really good. Congratulations for this product!
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
Beautiful lashes with styles to meet anyone's needs. Love how natural they look. Decent price and great quality. Great for beginners and pros.
Angelica R.
Ardell lashes are such great quality for the price. Easy applucation for beginners since the band is not thick
Viviana R.
Beaumont, TX
I love these eyelashes they are so long and great and also they are comfortable to wear.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I really like the ardell 105s lashes. It's natural with a pop of extra to it. Now I'm not a natural lashes type girl but when I tried these on it made me look sexy but innocent. I also paid $5 for these at my local beauty supplies store
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
How well do these work? Do they stay on as long as if you used actual glue?