BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love these lashes! They are super easy to put on.  I didn't even have to put eye liner on because they looked natural. They also have different fullness, the ones I got weren't as thick because I like the more natural look but you can get them thicker or fuller! Hope this was helpfully I definitely recommend these, they aren't only affordable but you can wear them more than once.
Lexy P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are hands down my favorite lashes. I have smaller, almond eyes, and these fit so perfect & look so natural. They are easy to clean & I can get 10-15 at least out of one set. Whenever I wear them, everyone comments saying how great my lashes look, & they always ask if they're real, because that's how natural yet pretty they look! They really are a wonderful "everyday" lash but they're still glamorous and voluminous enough for going out as well. And my favorite part, they're cruelty free. Blessssss ardell for making these 🙌🏽 my holy grail.
Shanell M.
Granada Hills, CA
I absolutely loved these. They are perfect size! The lashes give you enough volume and length without looking too fake. I would high recommend them and you could get them for a fairly reasonable price 3.99 single 9.99 four pack at ulta. I took the glue off mine with make up remover and plan on reusing, because they are completely in tact after more than an 8 hour wear.
Kayla H.
Love these Ardell. Lashes perfect for a night out and the cost is not expensive at all worth the money that's for you must try
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
I've never tried false lashes, but I knew I really wanted my eyes to POP for my wedding day. I decided to give these a try for a more natural look and boy did they look amazing!!! Once the adhesive dried I couldn't even feel them on my eyes and they made me look fantastic! Love these!
Eriqita W.
Cockeysville, MD
These are my go to natural wispy lashes. I have gotten so many compliments when I wear these. Most people think there natural. Thats also why they are my first go to lashes for my bridal clients. There soft, and easy to apply. I GET about three use out of them as long as I clean them there good.
Taimai H.
Getzville, NY
This is by far my favorite falsies! I am not very good at putting lashes on in general but this one applied nicely, it looks SO natural and it was extremely comfortable. I forgot I even had lashes on. This is cheap and you can find them in any drugstore. Would definitely recommend.
Olivia C.
I tried these for the first time recently and I was really impressed with them! I've never put on lashes before and these were super easy! The lashes looked fluttery and like natural lashes but obviously much longer and had more volume. Really impressed with these for the price!
Kaylie W.
Webster, TX
These work really well for both everyday wear and formal events. They provide volume as well as accentuate a nice cat eye, or even if you're looking for a clean natural look, they look great with just a thin line of eyeliner. Works great with Duo lash adhesive. If they're cared for correctly they can last anywhere from 1-8 uses (from my experience.) The band is really thin so they're easy to apply.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My go to falsies! Love love love ardell demi wispies! I wear these almost daily!! They are super easy to apply and I can’t even feel them once they’ve dried. They look natural- yet give that intense eye look I’m going for! It’s not obvious that they’re fake - which I love! If you’re new to false lashes- these are great for beginners, too!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.