BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
Haley M.
elk point , AB
Purchased at: Amazon
i love these eyelashes but i prefer double widowed but still 10/10 recommend these but use the duo lash glue w it
Beatriz D.
Mineola, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I really like these lashes, cause u can barely tell that you have them on. They feel real nice and look very natural and pretty. Perfect for a everyday look!
Robyn O.
Kansas City , MO
These are great and natural looking falsies for beginners. The thin band makes them very easy to apply
KATHLEEN S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
These worked great for a wedding I was
They are easy to apply with lash glue and they stayed on comfortably for over 12 hours. I almost forgot they were before I fell into bed. You can them at many different stores across the country and usually on sale 😀. So they can range on price from $5 -$15 depending on the package you pick out. They are also good to re-use.
Samantha S.
Olathe
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty. Look nice on. Applied with effort. Last all day and you forget you’re wearing them!
Carina 🌙.
n/a
Purchased at: Target
Perfect everyday lashes. Very light weight and worth the price. I can get so many uses out of them.
Ella V.
Purchased at: Walmart
These worked okay I had only got about a 2 weeks use out of them. I have gotten these a few times and the last couple times they had been flat and the band was to thin for my preference. They also were t that curled. I would not recommend this product unless it is a one time use
Lena B.
Austria
I like their lashes. They are easy to put on and I like this style the most out off all of them. They are not that expensive for lashes.
Hina S.
Wichita
Purchased at: CVS
Too sparse for me but this was when I was first getting into lashes and was unsure how much lashes would look more natural or like too much. Besides that good lashes, and could be used at bottom lashes on a more dramatic look.
Cece D.
beautiful beautiful lashes! I love the way they look on my eyes! it isn’t too long but also not too short. these are a pair of beautiful lashes for everyday use! I would definitely buy this again!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.