BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Gorgeous soft, natural looking lashes. These have a thin clear lash band and are light and feathery. What I love most about these lashes is that they taper as they come in (they are longer and fuller on the outer edge and thinner and shorter twords the center of the eye) People always compliment my lashes when I wear these and they almost never suspect (unless they are also a beauty guru like me) that I am wearing falsies. These are SO easy to apply with a pair of tweezers. These are light and fluttery. Best of all, they are drugstore and you can use coupons + sales to get great deals!
Claire R.
I love Ardell wispies to the point that I almost never want to go without them. This particular pair is great because they aren't too overbearing and are super comfortable to wear. Not to mention, they look AMAZING in pictures.
Evonne T.
The best eyelashes I have ever tried. Demi Wispies is my favorite out of all of the Ardell lashes because they blend in well with my regularly short lashes yet they add a lot of length and width without looking over dramatic or fake. They also last a long time, I can get five or so uses out of them and that is even using mascara and cleaning them with make up wipes. Not bad for just a few bucks! I do prefer to use DUO eyelash glue with these instead of the glue it comes with because it works a lot better!
Ksenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't apply false eye lashes but i had someone else put them on for me #109 it's perfect but I will definitely try a size bigger
Laramey C.
The Rez
I love this product. It's makes your eyelashes look more fuller & it's great for everyone
Chantelle D.
Staten Island, NY
I love these!! they give me a vsmped up yet natural look. I recently had a baby and needed a boost to up my confidence and these totally helped. easy application and long lasting wear!
Emily T.
Plymouth, MA
Out of all false eyelashes i have used from a variety of different brands this is my favorite. They look the most realistic and stay on very well
Afshaa A.
Love these always repurchase easy to Apply and can be used for everyday and for a night out last a long time and would recommend
Katie E.
Stevens Point, WI
I bought these for my friends and I to wear to a glamour-style holiday party. For the price they were relatively easy and simple to apply and had a fairly natural look, although granted natural was not our main focus when we tried them. Personally I found that the lashes started to bother my eyes, feeling itchy after a few hours of wear, which I have not experienced with other lashes. But my friend did not have that same problem.
Yaz M.
These eyelashes look nice once they are on and are good value compared to other lashes. I've used these multiple times and I used to love them but the inner and outer corners seem to never stick on and once they have will start to come off throughout the day.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.