BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Maria H.
These lashes are so pretty and natural looking easy to blend in with my own lashes.They are easy to use and apply and sold at a affordable price.
Katie C.
These are the best eyelashes that I have ever used. False eyelashes usually take time to put on successfully and these look amazing when applied.
Evelyn S.
Visalia, CA
I have these lashes and it works good but the only thing is that it doesn't look good when I reuse it but overall it's great and very affordable.
Emily T.
Plymouth, MA
Out of all false eyelashes i have used from a variety of different brands this is my favorite. They look the most realistic and stay on very well
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
These lashes are amazing for a natural look! Great for brides or just an everyday more natural look. The quality is great for the price range!
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Such a nice natural lash, gives an extra touch to your makeup which can't be beat. With proper care these can last you awhile which is amazing.
disury c.
Love Love Love wispy lashes! They are perfect for almost every look they just complete it all together and they are also perfect for beginners
Grace H.
Macon, GA
These are the best fake lashes! They are perfect and feel natural on. Even my friend who is a professional makeup artist absolutely loves them!
Mariano A.
Miami
This lashes are very easy to glue on and look very natural. When i first started to use them I didn't like them but now I'm in love with them.
Tone C.
I love these lashes! i purchase them all the time. great lashes and very affordable. These aren't cheap material at all and you can reuse them!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.