BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Brittany M.
South Haven, MI
The only thing I don't like is I cant figure out how to put them on :( they don't stay...I wish I could figure it out I love these so much.......
Erin C.
The strip lashes are not quite as good as Katy Perry's brand but the individual lashes are great. Buy your adhesive separately for best results.
Amy R.
Great lashes for just starting out. I can't wear false lashes a lot because my eyes are pretty sensitive, but these are my go to pair when I do.
Maria H.
These lashes are so pretty and natural looking easy to blend in with my own lashes.They are easy to use and apply and sold at a affordable price.
Rosly G.
Reseda, CA
Sugar te inexpensive lashes and always make my eyes lo wide open and always completes my make up look! Will always continue to buy these lashes!
Emily T.
Plymouth, MA
Out of all false eyelashes i have used from a variety of different brands this is my favorite. They look the most realistic and stay on very well
Dana K.
Dalton, GA
Natural and subtle. Good for opening up hooded eyes. Easy to apply and remove. These are definitely worth the price and I can get several wears.
Alyssa P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The best false eyelashes out there. If you love falsies that look like you naturally have beautifully log eyelashes then these are for you babe!
Aylyn C.
Great lashes! Price is good & the quality is amazing. Why waste a lot of money on expensive lashes when they are all similar. Packaging is decent.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
These demi lashes are great they give a wonderful drama to the eye and makes them pop i adore these and with the duo eyelash glue it is fantastic
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.